my nub...

daamurda

So about a month ago my gmaul prod got permed. Finally starting to get my new one to take off. Just got it 99 cooking yesterday for fashionscape, still needs halo and cw top and to finish mith gloves. I dont think im gonna spend 85m on another 1 prayer firecape incase this gets banned too lmao. I was thinking green halo get 99 wc for cape and range cw top to look like pr0 pker. Every range lvl has been trained with cannon and mage was splashed/alched only got hp through str lvls. I rate it pretty strong for my cb (55 cb) not going to say exact stats or anything yet but its range/str higher then ppl my cb im only a few hp lvls behind tho. I love 1 prayer pking its fun at low levels. If it survives this week without ban i might make a goals thread for it. That or make another road to 85 mining again. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

52 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

Where'd u get the 1 pray f cape for 85m if I may ask? I need one done when I trained ma pure

https://www.sparta.rs/ @zuzel111

exactly where i got mine from zuzel111 was fast af with it. check there site and talk to their livechat they can answer all ur questions but i deff recomend it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

aight bro, thanks! Def gonna try get one over there once i'm ready training my pure

I'd wait till ur done botting it so u dont get banned like me, i was like 65 cb got a 2 day ban for agility then got permed for auto clicking mage which is pretty unlucky. Get the cape after ur done with risky shit IMO. but i def loved it and miss having it pking and liked all the haters that didnt have one

• Like 1