Banned? Invalid pass

unearth

4 minutes ago, dbowkillsu said:

it could also be maybe that u had a username that was offensive or something like that can u try and change the name of said account?

Nah, cus when you login with that it will say you need to go to account section of RuneScape to set up a display name. Same thing that happens when your name expires.

I would like to update this concerning recent events for the benefit of the general public. I logged in my main that had the account added and saw that the [#21783478234] name was reverted to the original. Upon further inspection i was able to log in to the account and saw the offenses. I was only able to log in because their automated system originally slapped me with 2 bot busting bans however, 1 was quashed and i was instead stuck with a 2 day ban.

So, to summarize...Account deletion does not seem plausible and only seems to occur when their system detects multiple botting occasions and slams the hammer at the same time only to be later revised.
Of course that's only a guess based on one occasion by one person.

Edit: So @Maldesto was correct although this was a strange incident.

Edited by unearth
Maldy baldy was righty tighty

• 2 weeks later...