Gengar Scam

Jesuittiger619

Disputed member: [member=] https://osbot.org/forum/profile/1312-gengar/

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Kim sold me an account. Gengar recovered the account and stole the money.

Evidence: *HIDDEN*

TL:DR He recovered the account, changed the password to "beast1" which is a password that Gengar commonly uses, stole the money that was on it, 3B OSRS gp.

He isnt cooperative on Skype, he blatantly recovered the account. I would like a refund for the account because 1. He will recover it again and 2. He is a scammer.

User has been placed in TWC and has been asked to explain how this happened here. 

@Gengar can you please explain how this happened? I wouldn't believe the whole "My stuff got leaked" story because this seems like the only dispute you've got against you. So you have a lot of explaining to do. Also, @Jesuittiger619 can you post proof of buying the account from @Kim and how much you paid for it? 

9 minutes ago, Decode said:

User has been placed in TWC and has been asked to explain how this happened here. 

@Gengar can you please explain how this happened? I wouldn't believe the whole "My stuff got leaked" story because this seems like the only dispute you've got against you. So you have a lot of explaining to do. Also, @Jesuittiger619 can you post proof of buying the account from @Kim and how much you paid for it? 

I do not have the skype logs of me paying for the account. I purchased the account on another skype and I don't know which one it was. @Kim can vouch for the purchase of the account as well as how much I paid for it. If Kim could also provide the skype in which I purchased it + the logs, it would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Just now, Jesuittiger619 said:

I do not have the skype logs of me paying for the account. I purchased the account on another skype and I don't know which one it was. @Kim can vouch for the purchase of the account as well as how much I paid for it. If Kim could also provide the skype in which I purchased it + the logs, it would be much appreciated.

Will wait on @Kim to provide these logs. 

I never said that my information was leaked @Jesuittiger619 told me in the skype convo that my info was leaked and he found my old passwords (not a big deal since all of my current info is not leaked as far as I know). I have a timecard from work showing that I was at work and couldn't have recovered the account. I can explain more of my job to a moderator to show how I couldn't have been on a PC/Phone at that time. I have no reason to recover the account since I don't even come onto PC that often (maybe 1-2 times a month to update my excel sheets). I can provide my alibi to a mod in PM as I have a co-worker who was there with me and would be willing to prove that. Like I mentioned earlier I hardly get on my PC anymore so I will try and as active as possible in the forum to prove my case.

• Administrator

There 0 proof you had 3B on the account or that he recovered. We also just don't buy your story, that AFTER he recovered the account with 3B on it, you searched an old database with his name and found his password used to be "beast1" and that it suddenly works on that account that you lost "3b" on. Sorry this dispute is closed, and you are stuck with the account + no refund of the 3B. If you disagree, I'm sorry, but this looks 100% staged and we won't force any refunds. 

• Like 7
  • Mald 5

• Dex unlocked this topic