Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

On 05/02/2018 at 8:49 PM, jesenican said:

UPDATE- switched to cooking little, got tired of slow exp, check this beast proggy

http://prntscr.com/ial86m

Good shit :D - I've started using the same clicker you use <3

Got it enchanting rings, and even selling the enchanted rings and restocking with normal ones after 2 invents :) 

image.png.626f9fa7f7df08a49cc093b36550fb4d.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dr Shrekel said:

Good shit :D - I've started using the same clicker you use <3

Got it enchanting rings, and even selling the enchanted rings and restocking with normal ones after 2 invents :) 

image.png.626f9fa7f7df08a49cc093b36550fb4d.png

dont share that method here hahah youl destroy your profit, but sick i didnt even think on that

23 minutes ago, Flax said:

Goodluck with this, which program are you using for mouse recording/autoclicking?

Also I've read in this thread that you recommend konduit for botting with mouse recordings, any specific reason for this?

i use mouse and keyboard recorder, you can find it cracked on piratebay, i use konduit because it move screen camera every 3-4 hours, not like normal clients that moves constantly

UPDATE- found very good way to train crafting no gp loss always 0 profit and 0 loss, exp per hour is Around 140k per hour, gona do this until its not availbe anymor... here is proggy http://prntscr.com/ibiryt

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jesenican said:

i use mouse and keyboard recorder, you can find it cracked on piratebay, i use konduit because it move screen camera every 3-4 hours, not like normal clients that moves constantly

UPDATE- found very good way to train crafting no gp loss always 0 profit and 0 loss, exp per hour is Around 140k per hour, gona do this until its not availbe anymor... here is proggy http://prntscr.com/ibiryt

Still doing the recoils lol, bought 8k of them to try out, I just recorded me doing 1 invent and am replaying it over and over because I'm lazy xD

Would love to know the crafting method ;) 

I'm going to try konduit if I have screen moving problem, have you ever got it to log out and in for you so that you can avoid timer? Like after every 5 minutes at end of record it relogs for example?

18 hours ago, Dr Shrekel said:

Still doing the recoils lol, bought 8k of them to try out, I just recorded me doing 1 invent and am replaying it over and over because I'm lazy xD

Would love to know the crafting method ;) 

I'm going to try konduit if I have screen moving problem, have you ever got it to log out and in for you so that you can avoid timer? Like after every 5 minutes at end of record it relogs for example?

how big is the profit per hour with recoils? ive never tried that, but if you wanted that youl probly need 6hour record that include loging in, il tell my craft method once i get 99 in 5-6 days

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jesenican said:

how big is the profit per hour with recoils? ive never tried that, but if you wanted that youl probly need 6hour record that include loging in, il tell my craft method once i get 99 in 5-6 days

Makes only like 150 - 200k per hour, not too bad :) 

and great.. thanks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Severide said:

@jesenican can someone new to auto clicking do this? 

If so where’s best to start program wise etc 

its very simple program, you do it your self with mouse, lets say you do fletching logs for 10mins,the program will record your actions, then you just play replay and it do by it self...progam i use is "mouse and keyboard recorder" you can find it on piratebay cracked version

• Like 1