Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

20 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I'm also having a small gold farm which can supply the account so I don't have to do any risky money making methods +  I can also get fast 99's when it comes to buyables. I currently have a 1900+ main with 2 day ban so I can't afford to risk botting on it

hahah i had same main with 2k+ totaly 2 day ban,then i got bored and botted it and lost it..

1 hour ago, jesenican said:

Made alot of 99 flethcing and mage, made also 92 mining without bans on other accounts, this one is gona be first one to get all those 99,but yea shouldnt be problem if i do it smart

Out of curiosity, how did you level up your mining? What method did you use and how long did you bot?

15 minutes ago, Sanders said:

Out of curiosity, how did you level up your mining? What method did you use and how long did you bot?

i did powermining iron ore in al kharid spot 3 ores..you can do it anywere, use konduit, because there camera rotates every 3-4 hours..

i played as long as i had time, some times 3 hours some times 10...just dont go to much afk cuz you never know when will camera rotate,then it can all go to hell