Hmm thinking of doing 1-99 botting guides

boozer

thinking of doing a megathread with all bottable 99's and best methods of doing so.

i haven't botted all of these types of skills yet so will need help from our community to help fill in any missing info/tips i can't provide. I'll try to approximate costs/profits for these methods as well as show fastest and safest methods 

If this sounds like a good idea or if you'd be willing to contribute to this, please let me know :)

12 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Be sure to credit the developers and not too much when you started the script / stopped the script :)

ehh its not bout start/stopping more so about what scripts/where you bot/what your doing to progress the skill

3 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Yeah go ahead and expose the few working ways to get 99s so that jagex can see exactly where they need to put their focus. 

i mean they aren't really "few" and expose? if any jagex staff just went through script lists these are exposed anyway...? was just offering a way to help fellow botters bot more efficiently and without constant bans, but can keep to self

3 minutes ago, RDM said:

Step 1: start scipt

Step 2: get banned

Step 3: cry

^by lvl 10 x]

4 minutes ago, boozer said:

ehh its not bout start/stopping more so about what scripts/where you bot/what your doing to progress the skill

i mean they aren't really "few" and expose? if any jagex staff just went through script lists these are exposed anyway...? was just offering a way to help fellow botters bot more efficiently and without constant bans, but can keep to self

^by lvl 10 x]

No, not really. A lot of scripts can be run in places people don't even think about cause 90% of people who come on here don't know shit about the game and played legit for a week or two mostly and then turned to goldfarming/PKing/whatevs. But if you create a topic with like "hey guys, jagex doesn't seem to be paying attention to ape atoll agility course, I've gotten 5 99s there" what do you think will happen? 100s of people will start doing the exact same thing and next thing you know it's impossible to get a 99 there. That's why people never share their knowledge in this "business" because it'd fuck them over. 

42 minutes ago, LeBron said:

No, not really. A lot of scripts can be run in places people don't even think about cause 90% of people who come on here don't know shit about the game and played legit for a week or two mostly and then turned to goldfarming/PKing/whatevs. But if you create a topic with like "hey guys, jagex doesn't seem to be paying attention to ape atoll agility course, I've gotten 5 99s there" what do you think will happen? 100s of people will start doing the exact same thing and next thing you know it's impossible to get a 99 there. That's why people never share their knowledge in this "business" because it'd fuck them over. 

I'm sort of with this guy actually.

The thing is, you get nothing by actually giving this information out to random people, who're actually your 'enemies' in terms of botting. Like he says, the more people that know about your tactics you'll never be able to do that without getting more bans/less gp/xp etc an hour.

• Like 1