Steve's Defenders

scriptersteve

Hi guys, need some testers for my Defenders script. I have one 'test' account but it already has like 15 d defs so not sure how the chat works with kamfreena if u actually don't have the defenders

On 1/21/2018 at 1:07 PM, scriptersteve said:

Hi guys, need some testers for my Defenders script. I have one 'test' account but it already has like 15 d defs so not sure how the chat works with kamfreena if u actually don't have the defenders

PM if interested in testing for me:

V1 loots defenders and talks with Kamfreena to reset cyclops, goes back in and starts killing again. But on my acc which has d def already

Find latest version, wasn't going to release until i got SDN access but it's taking so long figure why not:

Current link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/awrx4vtxjdl6dos/Cyclops.jar?dl=0

If you want it to alch drops: place nats and fire runes in inventory.

Automatically uses super str/att/def potions if u have them in the bank.

Banks when out of food.

eats food to make space for looting.

Loots 'valueable' drops.

If you want it to do dragon defender - ensure rune defender is in your inventory.

Has got me 2 d defs so far although i only added the D def from rune after i got my 2nd d def so it's untested but think it should work so long as webwalking finds it ok

If you like the script and enjoy it, please feel free to donate me RSGP, Only use it for bonding my accounts.

Don't play other than for bot writing so my gp stash is low, especially when i spend time on scripts like this which don't really make any money

Edited by scriptersteve

21 hours ago, scriptersteve said:

Haha goodluck, i botted nothing to rune yesterday using latest better version of above script :)

Took me 1.7k for nothign to Rune X D

Running it now for a little bit, I have selected the food lobster and hit start, but it doesn't seem to eat any, got to 16hp, then I manually ate.

On 1/21/2018 at 1:07 PM, scriptersteve said:

PM if interested in testing for me:

V1 loots defenders and talks with Kamfreena to reset cyclops, goes back in and starts killing again. But on my acc which has d def already

Find latest version, wasn't going to release until i got SDN access but it's taking so long figure why not:

Banks when out of food.

Loots 'valueable' drops.

If you want it to do dragon defender - ensure rune defender is in your inventory.

Has got me 2 d defs so far although i only added the D def from rune after i got my 2nd d def so it's untested but think it should work so long as webwalking finds it ok

If you like the script and enjoy it, please feel free to donate me RSGP, Only use it for bonding my accounts.

Don't play other than for bot writing so my gp stash is low, especially when i spend time on scripts like this which don't really make any money

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 3:04 AM, scriptersteve said:

Banks when out of food.

Loots 'valueable' drops.

Isnt working with lobbies, works with every other food.