Proxy's & VPN's

Noddi

Hey i recently got 1 account banned for botting. Then i created 4 new accounts on the same ip and without a proxy and they all got chainbanned within a day. I am pretty new to botting. Can someone please explain the nescessity and importance of Proxy's and VPN's for me, and recomend me some Proxy's and VPN's to use? 
Do i have to register the email/Account on a VPN? Do i have to use a proxy to avoid bans? Etc

57 minutes ago, Andreasth said:

Hey i recently got 1 account banned for botting. Then i created 4 new accounts on the same ip and without a proxy and they all got chainbanned within a day. I am pretty new to botting. Can someone please explain the nescessity and importance of Proxy's and VPN's for me, and recomend me some Proxy's and VPN's to use? 
Do i have to register the email/Account on a VPN? Do i have to use a proxy to avoid bans? Etc

Sounds like it could be more related to poor scripts than IP chain ban. In my experience I've only received one chain ban and that was on an IP that has had hundreds of accounts banned previously. 

In any case I would always use a proxy, if you're creating the accounts yourself make sure you use the same IP whilst creating them. OSBOT needs Socks5 proxies, there's plenty of places to get good quality ones. 

Look at the scripts you're running though.  

Edited by jca

Just now, jca said:

Sounds like it could be more related to poor scripts than IP chain ban. In my experience I've only received one chain ban and that was on an ip that has had hundreds of accounts banned previously. 

In any case I would always use a proxy, if you're created the accounts yourself make sure you use the same IP whilst creating them. OSBOT needs Socks5 proxies, there's plenty of places to get good quality ones. 

Look at the scripts you're running though.  

I was running different scripts on all accounts. All of which i bought from Khal.

Do you mean the same ip as the proxy or just any ip as long as it is the same?
Can you recomend a website that sells good socks5 proxies?

Can you recomend any scripts?

7 minutes ago, Andreasth said:

I was running different scripts on all accounts. All of which i bought from Khal.

Do you mean the same ip as the proxy or just any ip as long as it is the same?
Can you recomend a website that sells good socks5 proxies?

Can you recomend any scripts?

If you're creating them use a residential proxy that rotates IPs - then for each IP you create one account and run it through tutorial island. I would recommended buying fresh levels threes from here though as you're new to botting. 

If you create them through a non residential IP, or switch to one when you do tutorial island, then Jagex flag them and they get locked. 

I would do a quick Google search for "Socks5 proxies", don't buy them from any RuneScape specific service as often they've already been flagged. If you're spending more than $2 an IP you're spending too much. 

I can't help on the scripts front, as I use all private scripts. 

On 1/21/2018 at 9:06 AM, Andreasth said:

if u use a bot, try use proxy or indeed your ip will be flagged , and ur the first one they see if u make new account on that ip.