BAN QUASHED

montie

I received a 2-day ban back in 2015:

YHjbs3Z.png

I believe it expired around 2016. I don't know the exact date, because I was not informed of it. It was just something I realised when I checked on my account status randomly.

I stopped botting almost right away when I got my 2-day ban. When I did bot, it was something I did between doing it legit.

Try to keep your botting to a minimum. If you can avoid botting, then do so.

1 hour ago, CrushedRs said:

create the account, change your ip, change the password, bot and when you get banned change back to your normal ip and claim that you got hacked and the hacker botted on your account

I don't think that's just how it works. If you have a history of playing on the account on the same ip, then suddenly it changes and botting behaviour begins, then it looks like you've been hacked. Why would anyone hack a level 3 (or new) account to bot on if they could just make it themselves?

Edited by stencil
Typo

3 hours ago, stencil said:

I don't think that's just how it works. If you have a history of playing on the account on the same ip, then suddenly it changes and botting behaviour begins, then it looks like you've been hacked. Why would anyone hack a level 3 (or new) account to bot on if they could just make it themselves?

who said it had to be a new account? 

you should do this on an account that you care about