Price check on lvl 3 alts from tut island....

poppopbang

Over the years, I've made a lot of alts due to mules, and believe it or not, boredom. Moreover, my friend and I once had a contest to see who could complete tutorial island the fastest.

I probably have about 30 accounts that I completed from tutorial island. I'll be honest, I botted a few, and I forgot which ones.

Can someone give me a price check as to how much these accounts would be and if I can find some buyers? I considered suicide botting throuugh means of cowhide looting, and other things, but if I can get a decent price, it may be better just to sell them...

Thanks a lot for reading, please PM me or post.

2 minutes ago, fstyle said:

80k-100k

okay. is this the price for botted or hand done? if botted, cant i just tutorial island bot like 100-200 accs and sell them? is there even a way of telling? i

i heard something about a 3 day cool down after running a premium tutorial island script. is that true?

6 minutes ago, poppopbang said:

okay. is this the price for botted or hand done? if botted, cant i just tutorial island bot like 100-200 accs and sell them? is there even a way of telling? i

i heard something about a 3 day cool down after running a premium tutorial island script. is that true?

pretty much no one cares if a tut island account is botted or hand done. and yes, you can bot how many accounts you want and just sell them.

the 3 day cooldown period is there just to be sure as bans can be delayed for days.

8 minutes ago, poppopbang said:

Yeah people who mass bot need them.
I usually buy 1k accounts at a time for 50-60m

Edited by Juggles

Just now, poppopbang said:

do you know how many accs it is advisible to make in one day?

i've heard some people make 100+ daily. I just dont want to be in a situation where I have 1000 accs and jagex notices something...

Well thats why theyre all on different IPs so they cant track them. 
If you rotate IPs once every 20 minutes and you make 3 per IP, that means you can make 9 per hour. Which equates to roughly 200 a day off only 1 rotating IP. 
Multiply it by the amount of proxies you buy

1 minute ago, Juggles said:

Well thats why theyre all on different IPs so they cant track them. 
If you rotate IPs once every 20 minutes and you make 3 per IP, that means you can make 9 per hour. Which equates to roughly 200 a day off only 1 rotating IP. 
Multiply it by the amount of proxies you buy

okay, thanks a lot for your help.