Pictures

Spoiler

C3Y2tpa.png

YFdEx85.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, withoutidols said:

Thank you Juggles :)

Thanks for the feedback! 

So far everything has gone well. The only problem I can see is that when you reset the crabs in the "SPOT_TOW" option, it does not get far enough, which means you have to give at least 3 laps to reset them, and that's a big loss of xp / h. Outside of that, everything has gone perfect :)

31 minutes ago, Erradicated said:

So far everything has gone well. The only problem I can see is that when you reset the crabs in the "SPOT_TOW" option, it does not get far enough, which means you have to give at least 3 laps to reset them, and that's a big loss of xp / h. Outside of that, everything has gone perfect :)

Really, Works well on mine. I can make the aggro reset location further, seems like a problem on a lot of crab scripts where it works for some users and others need to go further. 

Out of curiosity are you using range, I've only ever used this on melee when testing

56 minutes ago, withoutidols said:

Realmente, funciona bien en el mío. Puedo hacer que la ubicación de restablecimiento de aggro sea más detallada, parece un problema en muchos scripts de cangrejos, donde funciona para algunos usuarios y otros necesitan ir más allá. 

Por curiosidad estás usando el rango, solo he usado esto en combate cuerpo a cuerpo al probar

For now I only train body to body, although I'm thinking of leaving this night with mith darts, any inconvenience I will report anyway.

On the other hand, lately I have only used Spot_One, since it seems to be the most profitable and does not seem to present faults. But if you're willing to fix that problem, it would be fantastic!

Edited by Erradicated

• 6 months later...