Botting safely

boozer

Most of the time i see people talking about bans is due to a high ban rate skill, high ban rate area, or just bad botting logic. 

Recent updates: [Added another 3 :) ][Added 5 more tips]

Now all of this takes time and trial/error to learn from. But from my experience if you wish to bot and not get banned there's a few extra steps to take to ensure longevity of your account. 

1. Do not suicide your bots or run them for unrealistic amount of time

2. if you usually do them during the day then don't decide oh im going to run it overnight while i sleep.

3. Kinda goes back to last point. Don't bot while you sleep, why? because script may encounter error or as i said on last point, your time frame for playing is usually during day so random increased activity at night may draw attention

Only time i say its okay to bot overnight is something where your account will never be seen by public or a FLAWLESS script. only time i ever do this is nmz

4. Don't bot high banrate skills in highly populated areas. 

5. Find less known methods. many scripts can be diverse and give you many options for how to bot your skill. Use the less taken route if trying to be safe.

6. Do not bot multiple accounts on the same ip at one time. This includes do not bot an account on your ip if youre legit playing as well on same pc. unless both are fairly afkable methods anyway so you don't bring attention to yourself with the fact you are performing countless apm's which in most chainban cases, are wayyyyy to high for a human to pull off.

7. Change it up. Don't go from 1-99 in 3 days because you want the instant gratification, all youre going to get is a lost acc with money/time wasted. After a few hours change what your botting, if want to bot a full day at one thing then okay just add some diversity the next day. If you feel what you are botting is something majority of people cant stand doing, then why would someone(aka your bot) do it an entire day

8. Create a timeframe that the account generally plays on, this can be whenever you want but make it consistent, so there is never a question of why x acc is randomly on at this time or doing this amount of training for x amount of hours. 

9. CREATE A MULE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. this one isn't about maintaining an account but maintaining your progress. make an acc that NEVER gets botted and preferably has its own ip. ALWAYS transfer items over if you feel you are starting to draw attention or when your items/cash stack get to point where you think "hey ima be upset or mad if i lose this" 

10. Every now and then babysit your bot and CONVERSATE with people nearby. I'm usually near my pc or on it doing other things and don't tend to pay much attention to my bots unless i see people nearby. if people log in near you or come and screw off near you. try to engage in some kind of talk so they think you're a real player. may not be failproof but i guarantee you'll have less reports.

11. When botting for extended times away from computer, make sure to run the bot at a reasonable rate and add some breaks. More click intensive, shorter the sessions should be between breaks. 

12. For the love of god change your outfit and wear some fashionscape when botting if need be, if you see someone in default outfit doing a mindnumbing skill repetitively you're gonna assume its a bot or a nub, therefor so does everyone else so make your character more unique

13. Speaking of unique, don't make an account with random letters/numbers, make it have a real name youd want your acc to be, youre not gonna be spending 100+ hours on aawcegasrfae. especially with name changes available.

Disclaimer: These are simply tips to help prevent bans but does not guarantee the safety of your account. most people that will be really wanting these tips are people who want to increase longevity of accounts. I personally am shooting for no more bans but we all know botting is never 100% safe and there's always a chance for a ban so please keep this in mind. 

These are just a few tips but if you wish i can add more tips as well as let other members contribute to the list :)

Now I'm not going to say im a pro botter by any means but ive gotten quite a few 99s purely botting and was NEVER banned until a chainban due to me not following my own guide. No other accounts have been banned since then either.

Also have a FANTASTIC spot for stun/alching i have yet to see anyone else use. can also be a spot for splashing or even range training i believe. If interested may be willing to share my spot for a fee :P 

Edited by boozer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, neusfluit said:

Thanks always doing this its the best for sure

But today i got chainbanned. sadface...

this.. this is what tells me to make this a legit thread and not a temp thread. I got you ima start adding more tips. make sure you use proxies or vps from now on man and i'll be adding more tips for everyone now. 

Any tips fellow botters want to suggest i'll add where i see fit :)

7 hours ago, boozer said:

this.. this is what tells me to make this a legit thread and not a temp thread. I got you ima start adding more tips. make sure you use proxies or vps from now on man and i'll be adding more tips for everyone now. 

Any tips fellow botters want to suggest i'll add where i see fit :)

Another tip that worked for me when i used payed scripts. 

Bot 1 hour that take 10 mins break put the settings on random this way you are always logged in with different patterns. (agility / runecrafting 30-40 mins also with a break every 20 mins for about 5-6 mins). (hunter is something different when using projectpact script for only leveling always stay at the rabbit spot i have never been banned there and yes i got a account or two to 99. also 40 mins botting 5-6 mins break.)

Skills may take a while to level up but hey doing them yourself will take even longer. :D

In the long run you will always be banned but using the bots, this way i got my account to 1860 total fully botted. (wished i used proxys back then..)

Hope this helps,

Neusfluit

51 minutes ago, neusfluit said:

Another tip that worked for me when i used payed scripts. 

Bot 1 hour that take 10 mins break put the settings on random this way you are always logged in with different patterns. (agility / runecrafting 30-40 mins also with a break every 20 mins for about 5-6 mins). (hunter is something different when using projectpact script for only leveling always stay at the rabbit spot i have never been banned there and yes i got a account or two to 99. also 40 mins botting 5-6 mins break.)

Skills may take a while to level up but hey doing them yourself will take even longer. :D

In the long run you will always be banned but using the bots, this way i got my account to 1860 total fully botted. (wished i used proxys back then..)

Hope this helps,

Neusfluit

yea my main was 1775 total within 6 weeks lol