Literally why I don't invest in cryptos

Alek

Asians with India are having issues with Gov. 

W/e, I got solid investment in TRX and Justin is tight with Chinese overlords, shud be bonk in a long run. B-)

Also that everyone is shitting so hard rn only makes me happy, because that what happens prior every moon. :cash::cash:

Might be longer HODL tho, but fuck it. Not like money wouldn't go on Ben and Jerries with new swag shoes. 

2 minutes ago, John Liu said:

LOL word i doubt some discord clan of pump and dump can affect the market in that major of a way. 

They control jack shit. All they can do is FOMO some shitcoin on g.e. scale that would be Bronze Plate. Lael

• Like 1

First of all why would you invest in ripple in the first place? it's screaming pump & dump... But investing in crypto is not all bad I've made A LOT of money investing in icos, I bought 800k etn at 0.1$ and it reached a ATH of 0.22$ and I'm not planning on cashing out anytime soon and I do expect the coin to hit 0.50$ in the coming months.

People are not doing their research and end up taking a massive risk and pretty much betting their money at this point, these same people get their information from youtube videos telling you what coins to invest in lol.

1 minute ago, nvrsince said:

First of all why would you invest in ripple in the first place? it's screaming pump & dump... But investing in crypto is not all bad I've made A LOT of money investing in icos, I bought 800k etn at 0.1$ and it reached a ATH of 0.22$ and I'm not planning on cashing out anytime soon and I do expect the coin to hit 0.50$ in the coming months.

People are not doing their research and end up taking a massive risk and pretty much betting their money at this point, these same people get their information from youtube videos telling you what coins to invest in lol.

Dude what kind of research are you talking about? There is legit no research to do but read a white paper, fold your hands together and pray. 

3 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Crypto being decentralized is it's greatest strength and weakness. No support when it's down in value and no incentive for it to come up unless demand calls for it.... 

Just praying that Asians will get greenlights, once that is done, you have to be stupid not to invest. 

Telling you, all what happens right now is big boiis in gov seats are feeling missed out that they can't have their sweet piece of corruption. 

Just now, Orlando Bloom said:

Dude what kind of research are you talking about? There is legit no research to do but read a white paper, fold your hands together and pray. 

Sure that's one way to think of it and it's partly true, but checking even the most basic of things can minimize your risk, blindly investing in a coin which you have no idea what its about nor what their team is planning on doing can fuck you over hard. But that isn't to say what you're saying isn't true, I've had friends invest a couple of hundreds in a coin which they have no clue about and they've been lucky to come with profits.