Guide To AutoClick 99s

jesenican

Since yesterday post about autoclicking 99s alot of people Pm me how/where to get it so il just write a post about it...

First youl need Auto clicking/recorder program, i personaly use this one,          <LINK REMOVED>

You can AutoClick folowing skills- Fletching,Herblore, Nmz, Magic, Thief and Agility (agility isnt full afk)

I personaly do recordings for 20-30mins (3-4 files) and repeat that till 99..

ALWAYS USE KONDUIT CLIENT,IT DOESNT ROTATE CAMERA IN HOURS.

I personaly did alot of 99s with this method without getting single ban, just be creative and smart, my seassons are always 7-10h hours per day.

Use chests in Lumbridge basement or Wintertood one, you can zoom them very close.

Sorry for bad english cheers...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

Honestly, I think a lot of people would be better off with a guide on how to set up the clicker/record a session/run said session. Either way, appreciate all the info. :)

:???:

You record the gameplay. You play it yourself while recording, enough to fill several hours of different patterns so it seems human-like. Then you just replay it all with different schedules. It's pretty self explanatory lol.

29 minutes ago, border22 said:

He's been posting on everything that you can auto click 99's. Seems a little sus....

Because he did it. And he's been here for years

1 hour ago, dailysmoker said:

Howlong can you stay in NMZ with your method? Could you give me some extra information about that method please :)?

Greetings

i did dharok method, did one run of recording the health icon so the hp stay 1 hp all the time,use absorb normaly,after it finished ,i just replay it..

for the people thinking its fake check my other posts there are pictures and so on..

and for the thiefing i did method at ardougne knight there is one world and clan clan that he stand in same spot in bank..forgot the name..thiefinghost i think..

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hang on, you mentioned Konduit.

Have they reversed/countered the random camera angle changes that happen in OSRS?

-Apa

dont know but the camera for me rotate in like 3-4 hours , didnt try on normal client or osbudy..

13 minutes ago, jesenican said:

i did dharok method, did one run of recording the health icon so the hp stay 1 hp all the time,use absorb normaly,after it finished ,i just replay it..

for the people thinking its fake check my other posts there are pictures and so on..

and for the thiefing i did method at ardougne knight there is one world and clan clan that he stand in same spot in bank..forgot the name..thiefinghost i think..

dont know but the camera for me rotate in like 3-4 hours , didnt try on normal client or osbudy..

Allright man, thanks for information! :)

• Like 1

• Alek locked this topic