Multiple Accounts to bot

jamielived

3 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

Try using VM's (virtual machines) IDK the specifications of your laptop, but with 8GB+ ram you are fine running 2 VM's with bot and your own computer with a bot at the same time.

Thats what i'm doing :)!

Greetings

Thanks ill look into it, which virtual machine do you use currently ?

42 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

I use the application "VirtualBox" and I run two windows 10 virtual machines. One bot on each VM. Maybe not as efficient as it can get, but it does the work for me.

What's the purpose of doing that as opposed to just running 3 bots on one client or 3 clients? Different hardware ID's or something?

1 hour ago, dailysmoker said:

I use the application "VirtualBox" and I run two windows 10 virtual machines. One bot on each VM. Maybe not as efficient as it can get, but it does the work for me.

Thanks been looking into it, which operating system do you run it off as ive ripped off windows and got it for free so kinda hard to do the same on the VM. sorry for all the questions.

15 hours ago, Der Fuhrer said:

What's the purpose of doing that as opposed to just running 3 bots on one client or 3 clients? Different hardware ID's or something?

15 hours ago, Kiji said:

Also running VM's, if choosing to use VPNs, allows for each client to be under a different VPN connection (not causing an ip-chainlink).

^ Exactly this :). Botted a few 99's already with this setup and still no bans detected.

15 hours ago, jamielived said:

Thanks been looking into it, which operating system do you run it off as ive ripped off windows and got it for free so kinda hard to do the same on the VM. sorry for all the questions.

No problem buddy, I am happy to answer all of your questions :).

I run the virtual machines on a legal Windows 10. The ones on my workstation are legally registered too, since I had some left over windows 10 keys at the time I made the VM's.

Not sure if you need to have your VM's registered to run OSbot and a VPN service on your VM. You can always try to just install one and test it out for yourself :)!

Greetings,

Dailysmoker

I don't see the need of a VM, because it only creates unnecessary load on your laptop. It has to run 2 more os' and then there is the clients. I don't think that the HW ID would matter, but correct me if I'm wrong. You should grab 3 private proxies. If you can set them up by yourself you can get them as cheap as $1/proxy.