LTC

Milk Truck

Hey again! I own LTC and have since it was at 34$. Steve Mnuchin, the US Treasury secretary, earlier today stated, "If you have a wallet to own Bitcoins, that company has the same obligation as a bank to know [you]. We can track those activities. The rest of the world doesn't have that, so one of the things we will be working very closely with the G-20 is making sure this doesn't become the Swiss bank account." This is an indication of the concern that the government, not just the US, but any centralized government has. Sanctions will play a major factor in the price of crypto currencies. With that being said, now is a great time to buy LTC from my biased opinion, just be sure to keep an eye on the news.

3 minutes ago, smurfsup said:

Hey again! I own LTC and have since it was at 34$. Steve Mnuchin, the US Treasury secretary, earlier today stated, "If you have a wallet to own Bitcoins, that company has the same obligation as a bank to know [you]. We can track those activities. The rest of the world doesn't have that, so one of the things we will be working very closely with the G-20 is making sure this doesn't become the Swiss bank account." This is an indication of the concern that the government, not just the US, but any centralized government has. Sanctions will play a major factor in the price of crypto currencies. With that being said, now is a great time to buy LTC from my biased opinion, just be sure to keep an eye on the news.

Cool thanks . I’ll make sure to watch it (:

I mean... yea and no

it might be worth it to make a small return, but honestly if you're looking to make money just invest in coins that have plans to integrate with big apps/technology and watch the money roll in

I said poe and tron were good when they were around 3-4 cents (I know tron crashed back down to like 9 but it was still an amazing call)

why go for shit that has way less potential honestly

People treat crypto investing like its rocket science and my dumbass with barely any experience made two amazing calls just by watching the news for different coins and looking at their roadmaps

2 hours ago, Jannacoin said:

I mean... yea and no

it might be worth it to make a small return, but honestly if you're looking to make money just invest in coins that have plans to integrate with big apps/technology and watch the money roll in

I said poe and tron were good when they were around 3-4 cents (I know tron crashed back down to like 9 but it was still an amazing call)

why go for shit that has way less potential honestly

People treat crypto investing like its rocket science and my dumbass with barely any experience made two amazing calls just by watching the news for different coins and looking at their roadmaps

Yeah i don't really follow the news, but people keep suggesting it. so i think i will try that. Any upcoming smaller coins you see doing well? I heard FUN might be decent

Just now, Milk Truck said:

Yeah i don't really follow the news, but people keep suggesting it. so i think i will try that. Any upcoming smaller coins you see doing well? I heard FUN might be decent

not right now, im focusing on other stuff too much, when I can ill look at newer cryptos more and say any advice i come up with

Invest in currencies that serve an actual function that have potential into being USED by consumers. 99% of these altcoins are shit. I made 9.2k investing early in some coins (XRB, REQ, TRX, & XLM) and i really only expect raiblocks to serve a real function, I made money on exaggerated hype.

All of these retards are investing in the "technology" lol. Let me know how any of this technology is going to disrupt this large of a transaction industry, please. XRB has some small independent businesses adopting but until we see a full scale roll out of a payment method in a solution company that's used by consumers globally (visa, mastercard, etc), we're investing in hype lol. Find me that crypto and you'll be a billionaire. 

Edited by Turkoize

6 minutes ago, Turkoize said:

Invest in currencies that serve an actual function that have potential into being USED by consumers. 99% of these altcoins are shit. I made 9.2k investing early in some coins (XRB, REQ, TRX, & XLM) and i really only expect raiblocks to serve a real function, I made money on exaggerated hype.

All of these retards are investing in the "technology" lol. Let me know how any of this technology is going to disrupt this large of a transaction industry, please. XRB has some small independent businesses adopting but until we see a full scale roll out of a payment method in a solution company that's used by consumers globally (visa, mastercard, etc), we're investing in hype lol. Find me that crypto and you'll be a billionaire. 

I agree to a certain degree. I think that the technology is going to re-define the "transaction industry" but i don't think we are at that stage yet. Quantum computing is still in it's developing stages, it will play a large role in universalizing the technology of crypto.

4 hours ago, Turkoize said:

It will be a coin managed by the government/banks.

4 hours ago, Turkoize said:

Which coins atm do you think are worth looking into ? Im going to do some research this week and see which coins actually have potential.  Just a few weeks ago i found out there was even crypto besides BTC/LTC/ETH. I don't think im going to be looking for quick dumps or anything like that because im quite busy, im looking for more of a coin that will be worth holding onto.

20 minutes ago, TFlow said:

It will be a coin managed by the government/banks.

Do you believe they will come out with a coin controlled by the government or banks?