Regarding twc

Garincha

How long will this be applied to me ? 

And also to the question that i didnt mention that it was from customer . i didnt knew that i had to mention it cause as i said its not in global TOS  its not my fault that your global tos doesnt state such think 

maybe try to update your tos and same thing wont happen again in futre ? instead of making separate threads about it . when he asked me if it was from customer i didnt hide it also i told him that it was from customer  lmao.  

1 minute ago, Garincha said:

How long will this be applied to me ? 

And also to the question that i didnt mention that it was from customer . i didnt knew that i had to mention it cause as i said its not in global TOS  its not my fault that your global tos doesnt state such think 

maybe try to update your tos and same thing wont happen again in futre ? instead of making separate threads about it . when he asked me if it was from customer i didnt hide it also i told him that it was from customer  lmao.  

Theres 2 threads in the service section for you to read. Two. If you find that so difficult and try blame us for not reading one, thats on you. As for the TWC, appeal it after atleast 3 weeks. 

• Like 1