I have lots of accounts perma banned

pauliokas123

Hello, I have lots of accounts permabanned, like 5-6, someone are bought some are made by me, 

first 3-4 i think were with 2 days bans and than perma ban but other 3-4 were instant permabans for botting

also there is one account with like 50m wealth as i remember which got banned for gambling chance (i used to host flower game...) got instant perma ban without warning (maybe you guys know if its appealable or quiashable and if anyone willing to do it?) it was like 2015 years i got the ban. never tried appealing. that acc was never banned or something, it was my account

6 minutes ago, pauliokas123 said:

Hello, I have lots of accounts permabanned, like 5-6, someone are bought some are made by me, 

first 3-4 i think were with 2 days bans and than perma ban but other 3-4 were instant permabans for botting

also there is one account with like 50m wealth as i remember which got banned for gambling chance (i used to host flower game...) got instant perma ban without warning (maybe you guys know if its appealable or quiashable and if anyone willing to do it?) it was like 2015 years i got the ban. never tried appealing. that acc was never banned or something, it was my account

if might quash the bans for you skype: gearing.osbot

43 minutes ago, Rhazzel said:

Lmao, not sure why it never entered what i typed. Anyway, I've got a handful of accounts banned, i know you can appeal through the website appeal section but i've been denied on the 3 accounts i've tried.

Unless you were wrongfully banned I'm afraid there's no other way.