Building account w/ botting?

Crowning

So, I have a couple Q’s

Q1... I’m considering creating a skiller using a proxy and botting it 100%. Implementing the break system as often as possible. I’m just curious whether or not people have had any success building accounts with botting seeing as getting banned is so common now. Nothing like what I’m used to when I use to bot  

Q2... would creating a botting app for phones when the mobile version gets released ever be an option? 

Q3... I’ve never actually used a proxy before.  I have used a VPN and I was able to suss it via my phone (not sure what the process is actually called, kind of like remotely accessing it and seeing my bot run). Do proxies work the same or do you run it through your own computer? 

Thanks ?

It's definitely doable, as long as you bot smart and switch it up regularly, if you care enough to invest in paid scripts then that will make things smoother for you. As far as I'm aware you have to run proxies via your computer, as it's about ensuring the accounts are logged on and botting on an ip different to your home address, although I think there may be a way to run your proxy with a vpn and control it via your phone but I'm not sure about that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, solace fury said:

It's definitely doable, as long as you bot smart and switch it up regularly, if you care enough to invest in paid scripts then that will make things smoother for you. As far as I'm aware you have to run proxies via your computer, as it's about ensuring the accounts are logged on and botting on an ip different to your home address, although I think there may be a way to run your proxy with a vpn and control it via your phone but I'm not sure about that.

Sounds extremely confusing, haha. Thanks for the info dude. extremely appreciated :)

38 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

bot like 1-2hr at a time and everytime a diffrent thing always bot on same times and you should have a decent chance to get a meh account out of it depending on scripts u use

Yeah, I already spent like over $50 on scripts on here. I may have over done it, causing my account to receive a 2 day ban.. which isn't too bad. Thank you for the advice :)

37 minutes ago, Crowning said:

Sounds extremely confusing, haha. Thanks for the info dude. extremely appreciated :)

Yeah, I already spent like over $50 on scripts on here. I may have over done it, causing my account to receive a 2 day ban.. which isn't too bad. Thank you for the advice :)

Once you've already received a ban, don't bot it anymore

• Like 1

Well possible. Currently have 1 account i am doing the same. Some scripts from here, some scripts I made myself. Like others have said, I switch up what I bot, maybe 2 or 3 times a day. Bot almost 24/7 with breaks. Run about 3 hours at a time, break for 5min-30min. I'll randomize it myself. 

Account has, 85+ cooking, 40+ agil, 40+ thf, ~50 att/str/def , 70+ mage , ect... You get the point. I've also made roughly 5M and got a bond. 

• Like 1

I do this without using proxy's, highest i've ever gotten before a ban is around 1800 skill total. If you get members most of the time you will get a 2 day ban first which basically means stop or its gone.

I bot 12-14 hours a day but manually do a quest or two every day, accounts I use were created 5-6 years ago. I know i've tried to create new accounts and do this, most of them don't make it past the first week. Stay away from abyss runecrafting and agility, do maybe 30-45 minutes of agility a day.

Currently working on a new account, about 2 weeks old and 1300 skill total so it is possible, just change things up regularly and don't use bad scripts. Like mentioned above, randomize breaks yourself. I wouldn't just leave a bot running for the whole day doing the same thing with the same break pattern.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angels said:

Once you've already received a ban, don't bot it anymore

I gathered that to be the case, however I'm kinda over the account. It has no skills and I'm not used to training combat stats. So i'll see how it goes, lol. Thanks for the advice though. :) 

13 minutes ago, WhoKnew said:

Well possible. Currently have 1 account i am doing the same. Some scripts from here, some scripts I made myself. Like others have said, I switch up what I bot, maybe 2 or 3 times a day. Bot almost 24/7 with breaks. Run about 3 hours at a time, break for 5min-30min. I'll randomize it myself. 

Account has, 85+ cooking, 40+ agil, 40+ thf, ~50 att/str/def , 70+ mage , ect... You get the point. I've also made roughly 5M and got a bond. 

Sounds pretty good. I'll give it a shot, see what happens aha. Thank you :) 

2 minutes ago, miniman said:

I do this without using proxy's, highest i've ever gotten before a ban is around 1800 skill total. If you get members most of the time you will get a 2 day ban first which basically means stop or its gone.

I bot 12-14 hours a day but manually do a quest or two every day, accounts I use were created 5-6 years ago. I know i've tried to create new accounts and do this, most of them don't make it past the first week. Stay away from abyss runecrafting and agility, do maybe 30-45 minutes of agility a day.

Currently working on a new account, about 2 weeks old and 1300 skill total so it is possible, just change things up regularly and don't use bad scripts. Like mentioned above, randomize breaks yourself. I wouldn't just leave a bot running for the whole day doing the same thing with the same break pattern.

I feel like my IP has already been compromised seeing as I've gotten banned already which is why I was considering using a proxy. However, I may just attempt it with a dummy account and see what happens. Thanks for the advice :) 

On 1/10/2018 at 11:55 PM, WhoKnew said:

I will also add, I am not using a VPN or proxy. Just good ol' wifi from my neighbor on my laptop . Lmfao

-Also banned on several accounts before this one. Haven't changed my IP or anything. Boom. It can be done. Lol

hahah, sweet. unfortunately my neighbours all have secure networks :(