Cryptocurrency & making bank!

Dard

Hi OSBotters,

It has come to my attention that alot of people are involved in cryptos on OSBot.

Many of you know might know what pumping & dumping means in the terminology of the crypto world.

Now there are alot of groups out there, however alot of them are fake and will just take your money.

I've stumbled upon a group whom is actually legit and made me money, it uses both Discord & Telegram and is focused on the Binance market.

I would not be recommending this if it was fake, some of the active users in the chatbox can confirm this group is legit.

https://discord.gg/74pKJ7w <---- This is the discord link to the group, feel free to check it out.

Todays pump & dump made me $500!

Edited by Dard
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

lol

For the real ballers pnd

https://discord.gg/GcrvQx7

4 minutes ago, liverare said:

I've been suckered into this ponzi scheme, parting with £30.00 worth of Ripple:

3IyrJ8q.png

I'll check back in a year or so to see whether I'm set to retire or not.

Reveal hidden contents

The regret is already setting in. Holy shit, I could have done so much more with £30.00.

"Ponzi scheme"?

52cf34b92aa44076ebbc6095fc7e6102.png

13 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Or lose alot of money.. be aware the coin will already be pre pumped from the people in charge, even if you are fast you can lose alot of money.

True! You win some or you lose some, just do not buy at the market price, if you have everything already set up and buy at the given time you OPEN the charts and your buy order doesn't go through, you won't lose. Unless if you're 10 seconds late then just don't bother.

Also, do not be cocky, rather take a 50-100% win immediately instead of waiting before it may crash resulting in a negative %.

You should disclose that for every invite you get, the earlier you get the signal.

9 minutes ago, THS said:

It's exactly the same concept, but it worked didn't it.

merch clans only worked for the top levels.

edit: 
This is exactly like a mlm scheme because you get tiers for the signal for every person you bring in LOL. 

Edited by IDontEB

15 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

You should disclose that for every invite you get, the earlier you get the signal.

merch clans only worked for the top levels.

edit: 
This is exactly like a mlm scheme because you get tiers for the signal for every person you bring in LOL. 

I didnt have any rank and made this. Theminis is in it, THS is in it... all of us without ranks.

There are indeed Pumps for higher tiers, but also "Free For All"s. It gets announced before when the date is set what type it is.

118d5f7f8134da5d585edf93e7edde3f.png

Im just addressing such thing is out there and money can be made there.... you don't have to do anything =)

Edited by Dard
  • Like 1