[BETA] 1-40+ Fishing | AIO Karamja Fish N' Mule Script

xSKYNET

On 1/15/2018 at 9:04 AM, nosepicker said:

You could just use the file system for this. Bots save files saying that they are ready to mule, mule "listens" for the files and logs in when needed (info provided in file). Would need custom login handler though. 

Btw seems like you did a good job on this, grats!

My concern would be if there are multiple servers/computers being used to run bots. Unless there is a network share or something similar, that wouldn't necessarily work. It's certainly something to keep in mind though. 

26 minutes ago, xycmode said:

Beautiful Script Bro!
I will cite some bugs that happened during my process of enjoying this magnificent script, in addition, it is still in beta phase :)

-When starting some new accounts, the script sends the account to the fishing shop, but often it opens and closes the store, thus leaving the character trapped.
-During the lumbridge fishing training, the script sends the pesonagem back and forth indefinitely, leaving him trapped and looking like a ping-pong ball (lol).
-In some evolved levels, the script hangs on the tab that congratulations the player by the level reached. (Very frequent in lvl 28-35).

I do not have any programming knowledge, but I hope my information will help. :)

English for my bad sorry xD

Hmm, could you elaborate on the first point? Is the new account fresh off of tutorial island (with 7QP done)? If so, does it not even bother to collect coins? 

The second point is something I've been working on for the trout/salmon fishing. The area in which the fly fishing spots exist is quite large.

The last point is not something I've seen or experienced before. It's checking for level ups pretty consistently during the powerleveling part, and it should be continuing through them.

Please download the latest version I just posted and let me know if the issues persist. I'll be running another full day trial tomorrow to work out any existing bugs.

First Point - Yes, the account left the tutorial and has 7 QP. I noticed that the problem is corrected when I buy a small fishing net manually (or keep the same one received in the island of the tutorial), otherwise the script is opening and closing the store.

Second point - Yes, as long as the bill does not stop stimulating, even when the fishing spots are available, then the bill does not engage in any fishing and approaches, leaving the character stuck.

Last point - This problem only appeared in a small amount of accounts that I tested, I believe this should be a consequence of the second point. If you can get more details about this issue, I'll let you know as soon as possible.

I'm downloading the new version.

Edited by xycmode

42 minutes ago, xycmode said:

First Point - Yes, the account left the tutorial and has 7 QP. I noticed that the problem is corrected when I buy a small fishing net manually (or keep the same one received in the island of the tutorial), otherwise the script is opening and closing the store.

Second point - Yes, as long as the bill does not stop stimulating, even when the fishing spots are available, then the bill does not engage in any fishing and approaches, leaving the character stuck.

Last point - This problem only appeared in a small amount of accounts that I tested, I believe this should be a consequence of the second point. If you can get more details about this issue, I'll let you know as soon as possible.

I'm downloading the new version.

Re: Point 1

You need to keep the net from tutorial island or have one in the bank. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, xSKYNET said:

Oh yeah, don't expect accounts to last long when F2P fishing in Karamja. What I usually do for my farm runs is I start the account up around 8 AM EST (right after the daily banwaves) and let it run until I go to bed. I can usually get ~2.5-3k lobsters in that time per account, and with 20 accounts running it adds up. 

How many hours after 8AM EST is it until u go bed?

Great script i can tell this took you lots of time and effort. One bug i found is when leaving Karamja or entering it gets stuck with the screen that says you have arrived at the bottom. simple fix is to have the script click the space bar and or click in random order. Anyways Great work, keep it up!

Edit: Also when full of lobster the script freezes, i believe the fix is space bar for this as well.

Edited by deadhero2

• 1 month later...