how to get approved for selling an account

LOL_152

1 minute ago, LOL_152 said:

i have had a pure that i never go on anymore that i want to sell so i can do have people quest for me. but seems like it says waiting for approval then nothing happens

Seems like you have gained alot of postcount in a short amount of time. Mods have the right to deny your account request if they feel you're just here to sell it.

1 minute ago, Dard said:

Seems like you have gained alot of postcount in a short amount of time. Mods have the right to deny your account request if they feel you're just here to sell it.

i've had like 10 posts all day?

3 minutes ago, Dard said:

june 2017 to janurary 2018. how is that a short amount of time?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Theminis said:

That makes it even more suspicious. You were here for ~6 months, but looking at your profile, you posted like half of it in the last few days lol, cmon...

yeah and people like you still scam LOL i mean thats facts if i see in account selling and people who get banned. its the higher posts that are more likely

That makes it even more suspicious. You were here for ~6 months, but looking at your profile, you posted like half of it in the last few days lol, cmon...

i could have just sold it back then but i need gp to get more services done, plus i guarantee that im more trusted than you. thats a fact

i followed all the rules and i deserve to sell my account if not, i see why people get scammed seems like even the mods are on the side of scammers seeming how people with sponsors and high post count are still scamming hmmm

11 hours ago, Dex said:

This ^

Be a little bit more active and gain more postcount (but not by spamming)

i followed the rules, thats all that mattersd. if you get your facts straight you can see people with high post count are more likely scammers

Just now, LOL_152 said:

i followed the rules, thats all that mattersd. if you get your facts straight you can see people with high post count are more likely scammers

look at account selling section and check out those with names crossed

thats facts though, it doesnt matter how many posts and if u are a sponsor or not lmao. it doesnt mean you are less of a scammer and if you think so no wonder why people get scammend

https://gyazo.com/d0721c4905d1798723f32f40ce73d2ff

im guessing osbot is your life so you are on here 24/7?

do you own a house? do you have a wife? do you have kids? i guess not cause it seems like you think you are better than others because of your post count and dont understand how the real world is

3 minutes ago, LOL_152 said:

thats facts though, it doesnt matter how many posts and if u are a sponsor or not lmao. it doesnt mean you are less of a scammer and if you think so no wonder why people get scammend

https://gyazo.com/d0721c4905d1798723f32f40ce73d2ff

im guessing osbot is your life so you are on here 24/7?

do you own a house? do you have a wife? do you have kids? i guess not cause it seems like you think you are better than others because of your post count and dont understand how the real world is

8 minutes ago, Theminis said:

lol at u calling me or anyone else with "high postcount" or "sponsor" a scammer. gl with your account sale I guess.

acting like a 40 yr old virgin lmao

Edited by LOL_152

• Night locked this topic