When is it safe to bot again?

Crowning

So, my account got a two day ban. It's currently unbanned now though. 

I paid for all these scripts that I haven't been able to make full use of just yet but a little cautious about the fact that I may get perm banned pretty fast once I attempt to use it again.. 

Anyone know if theres some sort of cooling down period?

To be fair, I was kind of running the scripts for most of the day/night. If i only ran them for a few hours a day would there still be a chance of getting perm banned? Just wanting to know if I should move my money off the account. 

I know there's no for certain answers to ban rates. Just some advice would be lovely. 

I botted over 15 99's when I used to play RS before they updated it and I quit. So was a bit surprised with how fast I got banned. 

Just now, Crowning said:

So, my account got a two day ban. It's currently unbanned now though. 

I paid for all these scripts that I haven't been able to make full use of just yet but a little cautious about the fact that I may get perm banned pretty fast once I attempt to use it again.. 

Anyone know if theres some sort of cooling down period?

To be fair, I was kind of running the scripts for most of the day/night. If i only ran them for a few hours a day would there still be a chance of getting perm banned? Just wanting to know if I should move my money off the account. 

I know there's no for certain answers to ban rates. Just some advice would be lovely. 

I botted over 15 99's when I used to play RS before they updated it and I quit. So was a bit surprised with how fast I got banned. 

Jagex has a pretty strong ban detection now. If you continue to bot you will eventually be banned
Bot on alt accounts if you don't want your main perm banned

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, El Dingus said:

Jagex has a pretty strong ban detection now. If you continue to bot you will eventually be banned
Bot on alt accounts if you don't want your main perm banned

33 minutes ago, RDM said:

I usually wait a year when they are quashed

Well that sucks.. Thanks for getting back to me guys. Appreciated