Best way to go about appealing this account

boozer

My main was lvl 106 with 1700 total levels, was perm banned a week and  a half ago, the acc was never proxied but was made at a family members house and played on there for about 2-3weeks before coming back here, since was banned botting on this ip, when i go back to my families house i plan on recovering account, only issue is it's password was never changed and i didn't play off original ip since coming here.

Ban reason: macroing major (3man chainban all have this as ban reason) 

whats the chances of quashing the ban and how should i go about it

I always put in a hacked password request or the closest thing to it. im not sure if it makes a difference but i'd do that when you get where your going first then i would do the appeal. past that i can't think of anything extra you can do, hopefully the distance is enough to get it quashed. this is why i use a vpn, although not as safe for "chain bans" i find it more successful for getting quashes as i can change my location daily.

also i've noticed that my quash rate  is like 1/3 lol even if they were all done the same way made at the same time on the same vpn. but there is probably some reason for that.

Edited by Kintaro Oe

4 hours ago, Kintaro Oe said:

I always put in a hacked password request or the closest thing to it. im not sure if it makes a difference but i'd do that when you get where your going first then i would do the appeal. past that i can't think of anything extra you can do, hopefully the distance is enough to get it quashed. this is why i use a vpn, although not as safe for "chain bans" i find it more successful for getting quashes as i can change my location daily.

also i've noticed that my quash rate  is like 1/3 lol even if they were all done the same way made at the same time on the same vpn. but there is probably some reason for that.

it was actually doing agility while other 2 doing hunter so maybe ill get lucky lol and only prob with hacked password is it was never changed, im going to say i have been spending time with family during holidays when tried getting back online it was saying my acc was locked and hope they believe someone was dumb enough not to change it x]

or that i had forgotten the password and just hope that they believe me and not look into the password change lel

Edited by boozer