Dream GE Firemaker

dreameo

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 10:16 AM, dreameo said:

lol, I have a much better unfinished FM in the 'other' section for non sdn scripts. Just was lazy to finish but you can pretty much FM anywhere you want.

I’m interested in trying it out.. ban rates with this one are high if you use this for hours without breaks like a pleb and at a popular GE.

i can say though that I did suicide bot this to try it out and ran this for an entire 19 hours (with 1 hour play time and 11-30 min breaks enabled) on mirror mode, in a free to play world where there was only maybe 8 people at the GE and it did not get banned LUL 

i then waited a two weeks and went to the GE in a high populated world, and ran it for 4 hours straight no breaks and got banned the next day.

• 4 weeks later...

Been using this script a bit over the last month. In the last week, I've noticed that when it finishes making an inventory of fires and it is southwest of the GE, then it freezes and stands in place. I'm forced to restart the bot and then it works. It is always a similar spot (see image). Anybody else having this problem? 

Dream GE Firemaker Frozen.PNG

1 hour ago, laxdude815 said:

Been using this script a bit over the last month. In the last week, I've noticed that when it finishes making an inventory of fires and it is southwest of the GE, then it freezes and stands in place. I'm forced to restart the bot and then it works. It is always a similar spot (see image). Anybody else having this problem? 

Dream GE Firemaker Frozen.PNG

Is this something that started happening?

6 hours ago, dreameo said:

Is this something that started happening?

Yes. I got from 1-55ish FM a few weeks ago. I attempted to do more FMing in the last week and noticed it. Works totally fine if my character walks north of the GE, but if he is south then it kind of times out or something at the end of the inventory. I am using willow logs btw. 

Let me know if i can help to troubleshoot for you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:18 PM, laxdude815 said:

Yes. I got from 1-55ish FM a few weeks ago. I attempted to do more FMing in the last week and noticed it. Works totally fine if my character walks north of the GE, but if he is south then it kind of times out or something at the end of the inventory. I am using willow logs btw. 

Let me know if i can help to troubleshoot for you. 

Hey Dream - any update on this? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...