- Closer to GE firemaking
- Avoids a path if not having success

0.03:

- Better interact
- Avoids flowers

Logo made by @Nez 

Edited by dreameo
  • Like 3

Finally a FM script. I would add a stop at time/level. Possibly more locations as mentioned before above. Also, add a progressive mode and make this VIP/Premium. Not bad. Try to make it run to different tiles instead of the same one. Use the bank it is closest to. Not the same banker.

Edit:

Also, if you dont light the log right away the bot attempts to click on the tinderbox and the log that you are lighting. Which normal people wouldnt do that, they would just wait for it.

Edited by gosubear

On 1/7/2018 at 9:34 PM, Alicexx said:

Seems to work for me. Could add Varrock West as well, would be easy :) Yew + should be VIP/ Premium to make you some $$

It does pause for a fair amount sometimes while getting the logs.

14 hours ago, Evan Mashigian said:

Hello and thank you for the FM script! :) the script seems to go a bit slowly when burning consecutive logs, I'm not sure if that is a result of me using mirror mode or not, however I do appreciate the script!!

5 hours ago, IAmOath said:

Thank you very much for the script! 

31 minutes ago, gosubear said:

Finally a FM script. I would add a stop at time/level. Possibly more locations as mentioned before above. Also, add a progressive mode and make this VIP/Premium. Not bad. Try to make it run to different tiles instead of the same one. Use the bank it is closest to. Not the same banker.

Edit:

Also, if you dont light the log right away the bot attempts to click on the tinderbox and the log that you are lighting. Which normal people wouldnt do that, they would just wait for it.

Hi guys, didn't realize this got released lol. However, I will fix all issues, I'm aware of them and will be on it soon. If you are concerned, then I suggest you just avoid using the FM bot for now until I make a release (will be soon).

56 minutes ago, Blazebot said:

was a very nice script to use, worked almost flawlessly besides the random stopping and freezing every now and then, but only took 2 seconds to restart the script! gui was very simple :)

:)

I've made updates, please wait for them to be release. Glad you enjoyed the script. 

Check for updates under "Log"

22 minutes ago, fckndan said:

Nice to see a firemaking script. However, it does not stop itself when there are no logs left in bank. Just hovers over the placeholder. Account will eventually afk log and be auto logged by the client (loop). 

*Mirror Mode

So I just tried it with placeholder. I thought it may fool the bot into thinking that there are logs present when in fact there aren't any. However,  the bot does log out with or without placeholder being active when there are no more logs. 

So it's a mirror mode issue and that is out of my hands :ditto:

• Like 1

On 1/11/2018 at 10:59 PM, dreameo said:

So I just tried it with placeholder. I thought it may fool the bot into thinking that there are logs present when in fact there aren't any. However,  the bot does log out with or without placeholder being active when there are no more logs. 

So it's a mirror mode issue and that is out of my hands :ditto:

As of now, the bot clicks tinder box + log then as the bot is lighting the logs it will click the tinderbox and the log that you are lighting again. It does it 100% of the time. Could be my connection but then again, 100% of the time is sketchy. I can show you a gif if that helps (privately of course). 

15 minutes ago, gosubear said:

As of now, the bot clicks tinder box + log then as the bot is lighting the logs it will click the tinderbox and the log that you are lighting again. It does it 100% of the time. Could be my connection but then again, 100% of the time is sketchy. I can show you a gif if that helps (privately of course). 

Yea, the only way this could be happening is if your connection is poor. If it's something that is persistent for others as well, I'll make changes. Looking into it now though 

46 minutes ago, gosubear said:

Was this happening before in version 0.02? 

Anyways, I do have a good way to fix this. I'll take care of this a bit later tho since I believe 99% of people are not experiencing this. 

Edited by dreameo