account locked, seller gave false or partial recovery info

gearing

member:https://osbot.org/forum/profile/236445-aloevera/

issue:

• i had bought an account off him on the condition that - I MUST be able to unlock it - back in oct 2017, which was friday, account got banned on saturday, he swore that it wasnt botted recently LOL
  • anyways i asked for recovery info which he kindly gave then went on a 2months trip, next time when i was able to deal with the account was in december, the recovery info wasnt good it just keept being denied
  • he came back from the trip and i asked whether he gave me correct info or not, instead of answering me, he said he will unlock it for me for a 'small fee' LMFAO, i told him to unlock it and we can talk about 'the small fee' later... now he just blatantly ignores me note: the condition upon purchase was that I can unlock it anytime with info provided....

resolution: he either unlocks the acc or pays back the price that was paid via ppal in oct 27th & gear that was put on the acc, as i couldnt use the account for 2 months due to :

1, suspicious ban ( i find it hard to believe an account gets banned after 1-1h of botting and pauses for a total of 12 hours  on a fucking proxy on friday but meh)

2, he was unable to provide me with the correct recovery info which was the fucking base for my purchase....

cheers!

19 minutes ago, Mio said:

We need proof of your claims. A link to a thread isn't proof of what you're saying.

i beg to differ it is, i am asking if he is an OO and if he got recovery info

can you check my inbox here or should i screenshot that too?

i can screenshot the login window where it says locked, but that is just the generic window LOL

ps: the deal was done in chatbox as he isnt using skype, i asked him to do recovery test but he didnt have the time, so i just went along seeing he had sold multiple accs, he gave recovery info later on

Edited by gearing

• Mio locked this topic