Investing in Ripple (XRP) good idea or not?

TFlow

Ripple ruins the whole point of crypto, it's centralized by big banks the transactions are not private and expect to have taxes paids, be smarter and invest in other altcoins that benifit blockchain technology, such as electronuem for example which im currently investing in, im at a 80% profit currently.

edit, bought 800k ETN @ 0.01$ when ico got released. and it is currently now 0.09$ and will hit 1-50$ or higher this year for sure.

they key is holding onto your crypto or day trading, i'd suggest holding if you have the patience.

Edited by torvah111

13 minutes ago, nvrsince said:

Ripple ruins the whole point of crypto, it's centralized by big banks the transactions are not private and expect to have taxes paids, be smarter and invest in other altcoins that benifit blockchain technology, such as electronuem for example which im currently investing in, im at a 80% profit currently.

edit, bought 800k ETN @ 0.01$ when ico got released. and it is currently now 0.09$ and will hit 1-50$ or higher this year for sure.

they key is holding onto your crypto or day trading, i'd suggest holding if you have the patience.

Are you retarded? You have to pay taxes anyways.

3 minutes ago, nvrsince said:

Depending on where you live... I don't pay taxes for ETN? but i have to pay taxes when im buying XRP so could you explain to me why that is?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2018/01/03/what-you-should-know-about-taxation-of-cryptocurrencies/#373acfe71346