Cryptocurrency Noob

Milk Truck

Whats up guys? As the title says im a cryptocurrency noob. I only ever really heard of the main ones like Btc/Ltc/Eth, but recently i have been hearing alot about a bunch of new cryptos which seem to be doing quite well which has caught my attention. Only website i have heard about that alot of people use is Coinbase, but i know you can only buy 4 kinds of cryptocurrency off that website. So i was wondering what are the best/safest websites to use to buy other cryptos like XRP etc? I'm not going to be investing thousands of dollars or anything like that, But maybe a few hundred here and there. So if anyone could leave me a few tips or good advice i would really appreciate it :D 

Note: Live in USA if that makes any difference for websites xD

Edited by Milk Truck

10 hours ago, Jammer said:

@purplewatilla is an avid advocate for cryptos. 

Hopefully he replys here with some advice:D

10 hours ago, fstyle said:

Yeah it works in my country, just doesn't support other cryptos besides BTC/LTC/ETH. 

9 hours ago, TFlow said:

I don't think you can buy XRP on Coinbase?

Sadly no :{

9 hours ago, Aqua said:

Use Gdax for lower fees,

Altcoins can be found in website such as Binance,Bittrex, Bitfinex, you can go to Coinmarketcap.com, click on a coin to see where its traded at here ; 

https://gyazo.com/9664a824ce49ecd9f7d32abe6ba01fda

I've heard of Bitnance so i think ill check that out. Thanks :D

3 hours ago, Milk Truck said:

Hopefully he replys here with some advice:D

Yeah it works in my country, just doesn't support other cryptos besides BTC/LTC/ETH. 

Sadly no :{

I've heard of Bitnance so i think ill check that out. Thanks :D

if you wanted other cryptocurrencies besides BTC/LTC/ETH, then just buy one of those three, then send em over to an exchange like Binance and trade there

2 hours ago, fstyle said:

if you wanted other cryptocurrencies besides BTC/LTC/ETH, then just buy one of those three, then send em over to an exchange like Binance and trade there

Unfortunately binance and bitfinex have shut down there registration for new users on there website, So im going to have to wait till thats available again :(