Starting botted again 6 days ago

Shizzle

6 minutes ago, Sonysi said:

Because it takes a lot of effort to write a script for every individual skill, especially slayer.

I've barely botted any skills. Just quests, which takes more effort.

Writing scripts is not even that hard. I used to do it, and I would imagine that it's a whole lot easier now with all the tutorials and documentation available. 

And people try to make Slayer into something it isn't, and try to overcomplicate it. Making a basic slayer/combat script which supports 2 slayer masters(that's enough for everything except 99), wouldn't take long at all. People just don't like to be first movers I guess, or they just assume it's too hard.

I've seen plenty of working slayer scripts through the years, and none of them have ever been that complicated.

2 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

I guarantee you that that slayer is quested (Ava quests) and/or received as a reward from Varrock museum. But you’re right. About the rest lol. 

Haven't done ava quests. Minimum requirement is 18 slayer. But Varrock museum and like 3 slayer tasks on the side as a test. Nothing much at all.

25 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

You know there is a slayer script here on OSBOT tho, right?

Title of the thread.

45 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

I guarantee you that that slayer is quested (Ava quests) and/or received as a reward from Varrock museum. But you’re right. About the rest lol. 

Even then, scripting a quest takes effort. It was my least favourite part of an AIO script I was making a while back.

43 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

I've barely botted any skills. Just quests, which takes more effort.

Writing scripts is not even that hard. I used to do it, and I would imagine that it's a whole lot easier now with all the tutorials and documentation available. 

And people try to make Slayer into something it isn't, and try to overcomplicate it. Making a basic slayer/combat script which supports 2 slayer masters(that's enough for everything except 99), wouldn't take long at all. People just don't like to be first movers I guess, or they just assume it's too hard.

I've seen plenty of working slayer scripts through the years, and none of them have ever been that complicated.

Haven't done ava quests. Minimum requirement is 18 slayer. But Varrock museum and like 3 slayer tasks on the side as a test. Nothing much at all.

Odd thread title then, all things considered. Not at all specific towards what you actually botted.

I already made a Slayer script and had a few others released on here as well, so I know the amount of effort and work that goes into it.

I just assumed this thread was to glorify /your/ scripting, not scripts made by others.

4 minutes ago, Sonysi said:

Title of the thread.

Even then, scripting a quest takes effort. It was my least favourite part of an AIO script I was making a while back.

Odd thread title then, all things considered. Not at all specific towards what you actually botted.

I already made a Slayer script and had a few others released on here as well, so I know the amount of effort and work that goes into it.

I just assumed this thread was to glorify /your/ scripting, not scripts made by others.

Confused.

Yeah, scripting quests sucks.

True.

I just only see one here, which is made by Alek. 

Yeah, bad title I guess.