Barrage Gaming

Long time botter. Newly rejoined. 

I haven't botted since the the first major bot nuke ( maybe the 2nd) when Jagex hired the bot developer of *insert bot site here* and they found out how to disable them all. And then bots were getting banned within a day or 2. I recently just found out that you can bot responsibly again and not get insta banned. 

My question is, i used to run a bot farm with several accounts, on multiple computers, running proxies vpn etc you name it. My plan is to get to a point where i can bot around 40m OSRS/day. Is bot farming still a thing? 

Yes, i plan on suiciding. Yes i will have to make new accounts probably every week if not sooner. But i will dump my items daily. With this being said. Im going to guinea pig myself. What are your guys best opinions on how to accomplish said 40m/day. 

To get this done, each account would have to make approx 50k/hr. 
Unless i upped the amount of accounts used. 

I know normal logs sell pretty well. Not sure if 50k/hr well though. I know mining is tanked. 

Currently considering tanner, clay wetter, or a store buyer. 

I will keep everyone up to date with my progress as far as goals, # of accounts needed, methods used, setup, and how many days it took before getting banned. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Barrage Gaming said:

I haven't botted since the the first major bot nuke ( maybe the 2nd) when Jagex hired the bot developer of *insert bot site here* and they found out how to disable them all. And then bots were getting banned within a day or 2. I recently just found out that you can bot responsibly again and not get insta banned. 

My question is, i used to run a bot farm with several accounts, on multiple computers, running proxies vpn etc you name it. My plan is to get to a point where i can bot around 40m OSRS/day. Is bot farming still a thing? 

Yes, i plan on suiciding. Yes i will have to make new accounts probably every week if not sooner. But i will dump my items daily. With this being said. Im going to guinea pig myself. What are your guys best opinions on how to accomplish said 40m/day. 

I know normal logs sell pretty well. Not sure if 50k/hr well though. I know mining is tanked. 

I will keep everyone up to date with my progress as far as goals, # of accounts needed, methods used, setup, and how many days it took before getting banned. 

how many accounts did u run at a time?

in my opinion unless you get an automated setup for free to play then its not really worth it the bans are to frequent. the amount of work youd have to do to upkeep even 10+ bots without at least some sort of automation makes me shudder. 

my tip is to go small like 5-10(can always make it larger) that have a high yield per account. of course the requirements for each account will likely be high and will likely require membership. but whatever direction you decide to go i wish you luck.

Edited by Kintaro Oe

10 hours ago, Barrage Gaming said:

I'm also looking to start a bot farm myself, I have around 150$ to invest, hit me up if you wanna team up.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/4/2018 at 5:51 PM, Raws said:

I'm also looking into doing something similar, just want to know what methods are the best farming methods atm without having to do much work on the accounts??

Like flax was just simple tutorial island and done, but now flax is not worth it?

This is not the type of information someone would give away for free. :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...