Road to 500M a week (Gold Farming)

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, John Liu said:

I think training magic got you banned, stun alch is pretty click intensive. just a thought

click intensive, yes, however i think stun alching is more about where you do it. i have a place where i haven't seen ANYBODY use other than me so far. the caged monk in varrock is to sketch for me, so many ppl and if not responsive or they just asshurt they cant find a world then rip the report button. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18.1.2018 at 8:04 PM, boozer said:

click intensive, yes, however i think stun alching is more about where you do it. i have a place where i haven't seen ANYBODY use other than me so far. the caged monk in varrock is to sketch for me, so many ppl and if not responsive or they just asshurt they cant find a world then rip the report button. 

Most of the bans happen through bot detection, not due to reports. Training magic in a remote place won't really decrease your chances of getting banned by a lot or if not at all.

On 6.02.2018 at 1:45 AM, vperez0728 said:

so youre running 8 accounts at barrows at once for 500m a week? gl that's very doable even without great rng

No it's not really , with 6 chests an hour you profit only from barrows items since without mort hard diary you sometimes pay more for trident than you get runes from barrows plus prayer pots .

The best way for bot would be black salamander with like 70 def barrows gear not trident .

4 hours ago, Cat Loaf said:

No it's not really , with 6 chests an hour you profit only from barrows items since without mort hard diary you sometimes pay more for trident than you get runes from barrows plus prayer pots .

The best way for bot would be black salamander with like 70 def barrows gear not trident .

if your bots only doing 6 chests an hour theres an issue...