Road to 500M a week (Gold Farming)

Welcome. I will be starting a long journey, with probably a lot of failures to come but in the end I have a goal and I'm going to do my best to achieve it. The goal is 500M/week obtained through gold farming. Hope you enjoy following along with the updates!

UPDATE #1

Spoiler

Bought 10 proxies. Accounts are approaching day 2. Going to start out with a smaller barrows farm to see how it goes. If it seems that the account startup isn't too harsh and I make good profit, I will use that profit to expand the accounts. (Can only afford this many bonds to start)

3 ACCS STATS ARE: 071042eacb65205f7ec79c19f1dda123.png

2 ACCS STATS ARE (Partially made before Day 1, running barrows currently): 4be312c64732860059d3a34568329594.png

One of the accounts that I started up day 1 was banned overnight. Not too sure why, since almost all of the accounts have done a similar route. Will try and learn from the mistake and do something differently as far as training goes.

My scuffed google doc update with all accs stats (Added 2 more accs that I was going to sell as pures, making barrow slaves)

TOTAL ALIVE=

TOTAL BANNED = 1

2944e75aeab350b25fd0675a664f4c88.png

UPDATE #2

Spoiler

4/7 accounts are barrows ready. I am going to begin 5-7 new accounts this weekend so I can start rotating barrows shifts.

TOTAL ALIVE=

85e18d1e86ec5bb884b8598f71bf4e34.png

UPDATE #3

Spoiler

6ffe74adcb16c0c9ead21f8880c88069.png

Loot from half of a day of running the bots. I am rotating them out quite randomly, usually running 4-5 at a time (all my computer can handle). I took a small hit last night when I ran one of the bots overnight (Made 6m, got perm banned during the day for around 5m though). Was a test on overnight botting, won't be doing it again on a barrows ready account.

Update #3.5

Pretty unlucky for the second half of the day. Most of the time I was only running 2-3 bots. I also started 2 more accounts that I may just attempt to suicide bot more so this weekend, and hope they make it to barrows.

6765a3019c8591e153ddc4eb90564e31.png

UPDATE #4

Spoiler

This is the total I've gotten in the past 2.5 days or so. Loot is around ~75M give or take. I mostly was only botting 3 accs at a time, though not too impressed with results. Going to start a few more accounts, and look into buying a VPS so I can start to hopefully get 50M-100M a day. I have to sell the tab now in order to afford more supplies/bonds.
cbcef6bcfa01781ce13a97b3f7d4c7cb.png

Edited by Konchamp
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, Dard said:

You think you got the knowledge to achieve this after you created 1 topic to get "help from a veteran"? Yeah, you'll need some luck.

35 minutes ago, Konchamp said:

Welcome. I will be starting a long journey, with probably a lot of failures to come  

DAY 1 (January 2nd)

Reveal hidden contents

10 Proxies have been bought. I am going to start the farm off at only 10 accounts for now (I know this won't get me my 500M a week, have to start somewhere though). Day 1 pics coming soon.

No, I don't. But it will come as time goes on. I didn't say that I'll be making 500M this week. Cheers for the negative attitude though :???:

• Sad 3

I have two accounts nearly barrows ready, with another four that I just started today getting barrows stats. Working out as many breaks as possible and different tasks throughout the day, trying to lower risk as well as trying to see how long it takes to make a barrows ready acc (60 def, 60 range, 75 mage, 45 pray is the setup im going with). Pics will come at end of day #1, won't be overnight botting I don't think.

4 hours ago, Konchamp said:

I have two accounts nearly barrows ready, with another four that I just started today getting barrows stats. Working out as many breaks as possible and different tasks throughout the day, trying to lower risk as well as trying to see how long it takes to make a barrows ready acc (60 def, 60 range, 75 mage, 45 pray is the setup im going with). Pics will come at end of day #1, won't be overnight botting I don't think.

sounds good. how do you feel bout zulrah acc's ? ran nmz all night last night and setup for a few hours tonight. gl on farm