Complete Orber

Nym

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, Kittycats said:

Is this script still good to use? I remember it used to freeze on mirror mode

Yeah scripts still good. Mirror mode has always ran fine for me so not sure but i don't expect issues.

14 hours ago, Herman said:

Looking for orber script, are doing trials? 

No trials sorry

• Heart 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

does this sell air orbs and restock? if not then it seems paint is broken as current profit seems to be stuck at 0.0k

No it does not restock. It was previously using osbuddy prices which is unstable. I will update it to use the osrs wiki prices, shouldn't have this problem again. Thanks

On 8/25/2022 at 4:03 AM, Nym said:

No it does not restock. It was previously using osbuddy prices which is unstable. I will update it to use the osrs wiki prices, shouldn't have this problem again. Thanks

no problem. i also noticed on death it is just sitting in lumby instead of tele-ing back to edge to bank and then back to air obelisk 

17 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

no problem. i also noticed on death it is just sitting in lumby instead of tele-ing back to edge to bank and then back to air obelisk 

I just re-read the code and it should in theory always be running back after death. It may have gotten stuck somewhere, was there anything in the logs or the paints status that you can provide? Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nym said:

I just re-read the code and it should in theory always be running back after death. It may have gotten stuck somewhere, was there anything in the logs or the paints status that you can provide? Thanks

i believe the paint said "running to air obelisk" so i assume it died before getting there. the account im using this on has low hp/def so its probably dying to black demons. it doesnt happen often, just some bad rng every now and then :D next time i notice it ill check logger :)

• Like 1