Complete Orber

Nym

@Nimmogel

Suggestion: Currently when using glory/clan wars teleport method, when the glory or dueling ring is out of charges, it still always takes out the cosmic runes and air orbs first, then puts the air orb back and then withdraws the glory/dueling ring and then equips it and then withdraws the air orb then goes on the trip. Would it be possible to check if glory/dueling ring is out of charges and withdraw the glory/dueling ring first and equip it, then proceed to withdraw the cosmic runes and then air orbs? It would make it more human-like. Other than that, it works great! :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bottingisfun999 said:

@Nimmogel

Suggestion: Currently when using glory/clan wars teleport method, when the glory or dueling ring is out of charges, it still always takes out the cosmic runes and air orbs first, then puts the air orb back and then withdraws the glory/dueling ring and then equips it and then withdraws the air orb then goes on the trip. Would it be possible to check if glory/dueling ring is out of charges and withdraw the glory/dueling ring first and equip it, then proceed to withdraw the cosmic runes and then air orbs? It would make it more human-like. Other than that, it works great! :)

Thanks for the suggestion :) 

I have already re-wrote how the script handles banking in the next update. Same as your suggestion, it will now deposit items, then withdraw all items which need to be handled at the bank(food/stamina/glory/dueling etc.), handle these items, and then lastly withdraw cosmic runes and unpowered orbs to begin a trip.

New update I will try to get out end of this weekend, fully written however I need to do tests to ensure there are no issues.

Edited by Nimmogel

5 hours ago, Nimmogel said:

Thanks for the suggestion :) 

I have already re-wrote how the script handles banking in the next update. Same as your suggestion, it will now deposit items, then withdraw all items which need to be handled at the bank(food/stamina/glory/dueling etc.), handle these items, and then lastly withdraw cosmic runes and unpowered orbs to begin a trip.

New update I will try to get out end of this weekend, fully written however I need to do tests to ensure there are no issues.

Sure thing, glad you already have that ready. Sounds good, looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

Version 2.0 now Live

Check the updated thread (first post)

- Including the new changes I have also increased the efficiency of the script to make it seem more human-like. Notably banking should be faster, less typing in quantity's to withdraw and a reduction in the number of actions it does. 

- In the Edgeville Dungeon it will now try to click on the gates to open them while running, instead of running to the gate then opening it. Same for the ladder up to the Obelisk of Air. For increased efficiency and to simulate more human-like behavior.

- Moves mouse off screen when AFK charging orbs

Please let me know what you think and let me know of any improvements or issues. I have tested it extensively to ensure there are no issues, however if there are any shoot me a message and I will fix it right away.

Feedback greatly appreciated! And share some of your progress.

Thank you! :) 

Edited by Nimmogel

16 hours ago, Nimmogel said:

Great profits with fast charge

The update is absolutely sick. Definitely more orbs/hr, and initially it opened the first gate while running through, but after some time it started running to the gate, stops then opens gate. It doesn't do this with the wilderness gate though which is weird. Loving the profits, but can't seem to run more than 1hr before crashing on mirror mode. Also, I got permed banned today unfortunately. 

Side note: how are you able to run 13hrs without ban? Mirror mode or stealth injection? 

1 hour ago, bottingisfun999 said:

The update is absolutely sick. Definitely more orbs/hr, and initially it opened the first gate while running through, but after some time it started running to the gate, stops then opens gate. It doesn't do this with the wilderness gate though which is weird. Loving the profits, but can't seem to run more than 1hr before crashing on mirror mode. Also, I got permed banned today unfortunately. 

Side note: how are you able to run 13hrs without ban? Mirror mode or stealth injection? 

Glad to hear! I will further try to smooth out the gate interactions. As for mirror mode, I tested to make sure everything worked but didn't run it for a long period of time. When you say crash what do you mean? Script stopped, client crashed, or script crashed and you were not able to interact with the client? 

Botting isn't how it used to be anymore, jagex imo have stepped up there game. Gotta know what you're doing and bot very smart, or make as much money as possible before being banned. Also I personally only use stealth injection. 

Thanks for the feedback!

35 minutes ago, Nimmogel said:

Glad to hear! I will further try to smooth out the gate interactions. As for mirror mode, I tested to make sure everything worked but didn't run it for a long period of time. When you say crash what do you mean? Script stopped, client crashed, or script crashed and you were not able to interact with the client? 

Botting isn't how it used to be anymore, jagex imo have stepped up there game. Gotta know what you're doing and bot very smart, or make as much money as possible before being banned. Also I personally only use stealth injection. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the quick reply! When I say crash, I mean I can't click the screen at all, the osbot client is frozen and the OSRS original client is black screened. I have to close the clients and then restart them. 

Yeah... really sucks, makes me want to put less effort into it as it seems pretty much a waste of time and money now. 

With stealth injection, and botting 13hrs you're not getting banned?! Or are you using breaks if so how long? 

Sure thing!

22 minutes ago, bottingisfun999 said:

Thanks for the quick reply! When I say crash, I mean I can't click the screen at all, the osbot client is frozen and the OSRS original client is black screened. I have to close the clients and then restart them. 

Yeah... really sucks, makes me want to put less effort into it as it seems pretty much a waste of time and money now. 

With stealth injection, and botting 13hrs you're not getting banned?! Or are you using breaks if so how long? 

Sure thing!

Ok I'l run tests and try to try and replicate. I actually used the account to run tests, then ran that account 24/7 until it got banned. Made some good money. Definitely still possible though to bot without bans. 

39 minutes ago, Nimmogel said:

Ok I'l run tests and try to try and replicate. I actually used the account to run tests, then ran that account 24/7 until it got banned. Made some good money. Definitely still possible though to bot without bans. 

Sounds good man. Ahh ok, makes sense. Gonna have to find that sweet spot haha.

• 2 weeks later...