Apaec

On 1/1/2018 at 7:03 PM, Apaec said:

E1yWP31.png

FREE & OPEN-SOURCE

Source code: https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore

Available on the SDN: https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/10

Key Features:

• Free & Open-source - Check out the code above
  • Reliability - The script was developed and rigidly tested with superior reliability in mind.
  • Multiple modes - Supported activities are listed below
  • Task scheduling - Allows you to customise a task queue
  • Target system - Each task can be configured with a target. When this target is reached, the next task in the queue will execute until there are no tasks remaining.
    • Stop when λ herblore exp gained. (or out of supplies)
    • Stop when herblore level λ reached. (or out of supplies)
    • Stop when λ minutes passed. (or out of supplies)
  • Randomisation - Many aspects to the script are randomised. Additionally, the script moves the mouse outside the screen when idle, alongside random mouse/camera movements.
  • Cleaning patterns - Multiple cleaning patterns and speeds are supported, including line, snake and vertical snake.
  • ... and many more!

Supported Activities:

• Cleaning herbs
  • Making unfinished potions
  • Making finished potions
  • Making tar

Gallery:

• Start up GUI (Graphical User Interface):

Dlmv21R.png

• Paint:

SCNYqBA.png

User screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

o8Q2wwA.png

Testimonials:

Reveal hidden contents

-

i got banned after 45 minutes using (2 days temporal ban), caution.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The cleaning part could be made way less bot-alike since you can just click one herb nowadays. it will clean your whole inventory.

Also when you're making (unfinished) potions it should just withdrawal 14 once and then check the x-button and left click each time. Currently it's rightcliking one of the two ingredients for the x-amount (14) and then withdrawals 'all' for th e second ingredient.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, sototwlmlahdc said:

This script does not work. It does nothing

Hey,

Could you give a little more info? Generally if the script isn't doing what you expect, it could be a misconfiguration error. If you open the console logger, there will be some more information available to you there. Hopefully that solves your issue, but if not, do let me know.

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 3:51 AM, sototwlmlahdc said:

I am sorry, my post was very blunt and uninformative. I should have described my problem. I will have to figure out what was up with it the next time I do herblore.

No worries at all! I'm always happy to help if something's not behaving as expected :)

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...

has an issue not really an issue but, i have the X amount set to 14 it'll click whatever I'm doing then right click scroll down to 14 for the other item needed.

Ex. click withdraw 14 herbs b/c I  have x amt set to 14 then it will right click vials scroll down to withdraw instead of just clicking to preset "withdraw 14"

• 4 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 5:03 AM, Apaec said:

No worries at all! I'm always happy to help if something's not behaving as expected :)

-Apa

DOING UNFINISHED WEAPON POISON  Bot withdraws all materials and click vial with herb . but doesnt hit chat buttton to start gaining xp . it just clicks vial to herb back and forth for weapon poison potions

7 hours ago, A Slayer day said:

DOING UNFINISHED WEAPON POISON  Bot withdraws all materials and click vial with herb . but doesnt hit chat buttton to start gaining xp . it just clicks vial to herb back and forth for weapon poison potions

Thanks for letting me know, will take a look. I imagine perhaps some game interface data has changed since this potion was last tested.

-Apa

• Mald 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...