plague city/biohazard

A one

2 minutes ago, ltfrobers said:

did not know lol.

1 minute ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

me neither, could you link us to this rule? I thought people could view the feedback e.g. Did quest for me for 500k etc. 

8. It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed.

https://osbot.org/forum/announcement/57-aio-market-guide/

u can at least slave for 1m guys

• Like 1

Just now, Deceiver said:

8. It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed.

he asked for botting so i already have the script so why not lol :/

15 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

thx, adjusted, running 3 quests for him with script for a mil for fb :P Plague city, tree gnome, and lost city.

Edited by HoneyDewBubbleT