I want my account Banned

RONTAG

I didnt say that i hangout with Alek for a beer or go watch soccer game together

All i said that he knows me and we are friends

i used to give Alek account for Webwalking project

he trusted me and i trust him

I didnt say that we BEST friends.

and Mio go ask Alek before you post something like this

Mlad treated me like kind of scammer or guy who made a crime on osbot

i respect all of Mods and players

I respect everything you said

It's my right to ask from you to BANN my account from OSBot and delete it from your site forever.

5a47173a68269_photo4.thumb.png.16ff8ee481933833363196d761832263.png

Edited by RONTAG
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

If you aren't a scammer like you say you are, then why are you complaining? 

If you just let it be and waited a bit, they probably would've waived it after you earned some  trust from them. The fact you make 2 posts about this makes me feel you're sketchy as hell. On the other thread, Mio had stated that he doesn't know you. I also don't understand why being friends with Alek would make you even more trusted... 

You could easily scam and run away. Then the admins will probably ban both you and Alek (for being responsible) for such a thing. Sure you give him accounts to use, but that's just being helpful. You aren't instantly friends with someone for providing them something. 

Feedback means nothing these days. People who had over 250 feedback scam quit and the fact you write it like you "need the money" just makes me think you're inpatient. What's the rush? Do you have somewhere to attend to or some reselling to do? 

Nonetheless, you are going to have to wait until this gets resolved. Whether it takes days, weeks or even months. 

7 minutes ago, Satire said:

If you aren't a scammer like you say you are, then why are you complaining? 

If you just let it be and waited a bit, they probably would've waived it after you earned some  trust from them. The fact you make 2 posts about this makes me feel you're sketchy as hell. On the other thread, Mio had stated that he doesn't know you. I also don't understand why being friends with Alek would make you even more trusted... 

You could easily scam and run away. Then the admins will probably ban both you and Alek (for being responsible) for such a thing. Sure you give him accounts to use, but that's just being helpful. You aren't instantly friends with someone for providing them something. 

Feedback means nothing these days. People who had over 250 feedback scam quit and the fact you write it like you "need the money" just makes me think you're inpatient. What's the rush? Do you have somewhere to attend to or some reselling to do? 

Nonetheless, you are going to have to wait until this gets resolved. Whether it takes days, weeks or even months. 

He's banned..  

Spoiler

hehe

1 hour ago, LOL_152 said:

I'd say something but people on here cant handle the truth and will do everything to seem right.  but I'm on your side

Speak up your mind unless you just want to be disrespectful or hateful.

2 hours ago, RONTAG said:

I didnt say that i hangout with Alek for a beer or go watch soccer game together

All i said that he knows me and we are friends

i used to give Alek account for Webwalking project

he trusted me and i trust him

I didnt say that we BEST friends.

and Mio go ask Alek before you post something like this

Mlad treated me like kind of scammer or guy who made a crime on osbot

i respect all of Mods and players

I respect everything you said

It's my right to ask from you to BANN my account from OSBot and delete it from your site forever.

5a47173a68269_photo4.thumb.png.16ff8ee481933833363196d761832263.png

Just relax take some time off and come back in a few weeks trust me.

• Like 1