Banned often

ILikeToCheat

2 minutes ago, ILikeToCheat said:

I am wondering if it has something to do with ip and stuff like that. 

I only use paid scripts. Just random non cb skills. But now I want to run strictly NMZ

ofc it has to do with ur ip, if you're flagged the chance you'll get banned is very high, try using proxies

8 minutes ago, ILikeToCheat said:

Ive had a few accounts get banned from very little botting. I bot a couple to a few hours a day, then get off.

I would babysit it and talk sometimes. Is there something i should be doing different? 

I would like to bot nmz on of my accounts, but want to be safe

Let ur account stay like it is now, don't touch it for a few days

Make sure you have a very different ip (use proxy or w/e)

Change email on the account (with the ip change)

Suicide bot

Recover account a month after getting banned

Boom - fresh account, boosted stats, quashed ban.

Or just proceed with caution, use private scripts.

• Like 1

Still depends on time of day and what you're botting, probably should consider cutting down the amount of time you bot for or increasing the length of your breaks. Some skills will get you banned quickly even if you bot for short sessions with paid scripts, I've been banned after botting for a total of 2-3 hours using a paid script on a rested account because the method was so high banrate. Botting combat has been much easier in my experience though, so the majority of work for you nmz bots shouldn't be too hard:)

In my experience if you bot smartly in nmz you should be fine. I have over 24 days of botted hours in nmz on multiple accs with only 1 2-day ban on a newer acc. As long as you use breaks and don't bot for 5+ hours in a row you should be fine (granted you need to make sure your IP isn't flagged).

7 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

In my experience if you bot smartly in nmz you should be fine. I have over 24 days of botted hours in nmz on multiple accs with only 1 2-day ban on a newer acc. As long as you use breaks and don't bot for 5+ hours in a row you should be fine (granted you need to make sure your IP isn't flagged).

agreed with this Nmz and sandcrabs are fine just use a proxie ive only had 2 day bans but that was my fault for botting 72hrs none stop