PC 84 theiv

solace fury

8 minutes ago, RDM said:

is that the only stat? I dont think theiving is much of a money maker, mostly because I think the ban rates are pretty high but i've never looked into theiving for profit besides like master farmers. It could however be used for Pyramid Plunder but that would require higher combat.

Thiev is bottable if you do it right but can be tricky. I've been stopping my accs at 84 for rogues chest which has been decent cash, haven't got a plunder script so I can't test profit from that, just curious as to whether other people would consider chest good enough money to purchase accounts with the required theiv level

55 minutes ago, solace fury said:

Thiev is bottable if you do it right but can be tricky. I've been stopping my accs at 84 for rogues chest which has been decent cash, haven't got a plunder script so I can't test profit from that, just curious as to whether other people would consider chest good enough money to purchase accounts with the required theiv level

Gotchya, Id say 10-12m