Red Chins

isamday6

I am looking for someone to hunt 3,000 red chins for me. I am level 82 hunter and the account is an IronMan. I would like this hand done and not botted. If I get banned for botting as I have never botted before, you will have to make a whole new IronMan with the same exact stats for me, that is my TOS. PLEASE POST BELOW FOR ESTIMATED TIME NEEDED AND PRICE, CHEAPEST GETS THE SERVICE.

Thank You,

Ice

24 minutes ago, isamday6 said:

I am looking for someone to hunt 3,000 red chins for me. I am level 82 hunter and the account is an IronMan. I would like this hand done and not botted. If I get banned for botting as I have never botted before, you will have to make a whole new IronMan with the same exact stats for me, that is my TOS. PLEASE POST BELOW FOR ESTIMATED TIME NEEDED AND PRICE, CHEAPEST GETS THE SERVICE.

Thank You,

Ice

can do it 12.5m depends on other offers + I will provide screenshots + I will be avaible the whole time when Im online on the acc but not making an new whole acc when maybe u botted beforehand even u tell u didnt

2 hours ago, HastyLife said:

can do it 12.5m depends on other offers + I will provide screenshots + I will be avaible the whole time when Im online on the acc but not making an new whole acc when maybe u botted beforehand even u tell u didnt

Add my skype : isamday6

2 hours ago, Morova said:

You're on a botting site. You bot. I can do this for 15m but I do not agree to your TOS. Check my feedback and if you feel comfortable with this PM me

I don't bot.