Best gaming headset?

Anomaly

9 minutes ago, Mio said:

Anything will really last you, just don't touch wireless, especially Logitech wireless headsets.

Love the original G930, mostly because of its wireless/surround sound/great sound quality. It is like $60 cheaper than when it was originally released. It does break after a year/year and a half though. It has a few problems with the newest drivers, but if you use the 8.40 or 8.41 releases it removes all the background static.

If you're looking for something newer I would recommend a wired Logitech headset. They are honestly great. If you up your budget by like another $100 there are a lot better options in the market for both wired and wireless gaming headsets in other brands.

Edited by TheWind

if you want wireless I like the Logitech G933. I've had it for a few months now and have 0 complaints with it. It's especially useful since you can connect to your pc and console at the same time. If you don't want wired I'd go with HyperX Cloud 2's or HyperX Alpha.

Edit: Some people do have problems with the G933 staying on their head, so if you can, try one at like best buy or something first to see if it fits correctly.

Edited by IlliniGuy

26 minutes ago, TheWind said:

Love the original G930, mostly because of its wireless/surround sound/great sound quality. It is like $60 cheaper than when it was originally released. It does break after a year/year and a half though. It has a few problems with the newest drivers, but if you use the 8.40 or 8.41 releases it removes all the background static.

If you're looking for something newer I would recommend a wired Logitech headset. They are honestly great. If you up your budget by like another $100 there are a lot better options in the market for both wired and wireless gaming headsets in other brands.

I had g930 for a year before they stopped charging + wouldn't work while plugged in, got a brand new one from loggytechy in the mail, not even a month later the same issue occured. Pretty much everyone I've ran into has had the problem, I really just wouldnt recommend it for the inevitable hassle. Their wired ones I agree are gr8 though.