Do people actually play anymore

solace fury

Just what the title says, how many of you actually still play the game rather than your only activity being botting? I decided to play again after one of my accounts survived way longer than expected but it's been like 2 days and I'm already bored af. if you still play, what do you do?

It's a shame as I've spent many years on this game on various accounts, but now I'm in some sort of limbo where I enjoy it enough to bot and play legit every now and then but not to the point where I can play for more than a day or so without getting bored as fuck

Edited by solace fury

I recently got back to RS, and I just have one main account, and I am botting/legitly playing while the bot is running since I don't want it to get banned... It's been going well; I never reached this far in RS tbh. I'm just careful while I bot. I bought so many premium scripts the past 15 days of playing. I'm enjoying it, I just bot since I want to do things outside, etc., or at least multitask comfortably compared to being focused on one thing and one thing only. I focus a lot on the bot at times, because it's exciting and it might be babysitting, but I bot and talk to people so I'm not getting banned, and I pause it and just play at times myself. I am enjoying RS that way. until I get high levels, I'll be set to play legitly

• Like 1

I've got 2 different pk built accounts I use as "protectors" for a few of my accounts due to the fact they're in the wilderness. Occasionally i'll hop in a pvp world or bh and slay some people with them, not much fun though. Honestly I hate the game, it's so damn tedious and boring now, which is sad because i use to love it. Someone once told me the best way to ruin something is to throw money at it, guess he was right

2 hours ago, Mazen320 said:

I recently got back to RS, and I just have one main account, and I am botting/legitly playing while the bot is running since I don't want it to get banned... It's been going well; I never reached this far in RS tbh. I'm just careful while I bot. I bought so many premium scripts the past 15 days of playing. I'm enjoying it, I just bot since I want to do things outside, etc., or at least multitask comfortably compared to being focused on one thing and one thing only. I focus a lot on the bot at times, because it's exciting and it might be babysitting, but I bot and talk to people so I'm not getting banned, and I pause it and just play at times myself. I am enjoying RS that way. until I get high levels, I'll be set to play legitly

Amen man, thats me lol :P.

• Like 1