Is low hp 13pray dt still a thing?

gearing

11 minutes ago, gearing said:

well i wont be around to get hit, or at least thats the plan:D

also someone with occult+tome+staff wouldnt skull for a shitty gmauler in ghostly robes....

theoretically my build can hit 4x22 in a blink of an eye, not even obby maulers can withstand that if the RNG gods smile upon me

let's hope they do skull on you but hit low! and phew i need to make a low level mauler O.O

1 hour ago, gearing said:

it doesnt imo, +4str for shitload of money, it is a show off essentially:troll:

hmuch do you pay to zuzel for the capes?:P

at like 75ranged

if i remember right i paid 85-90m and i was 80 range. was def worth it to me cuz i like fashionscape and was gonna try and become a streamer nub so i wanted the look. sadly the acount got banned autoclicking alchs (had a previous 2 day ban and i got fucked auto clicking lol). currently in the process of building another pker nub that will be similar just minus the 85 mining no point in doing it again. But rn my new acc is 94 cooking and 10 hp gonna start training after i get 99 just for a dumb cape. might even bot 99 fletch on same acc or diff account for free alchs this time.

at like 75ranged

if i remember right i paid 85-90m and i was 80 range. was def worth it to me cuz i like fashionscape and was gonna try and become a streamer nub so i wanted the look. sadly the acount got banned autoclicking alchs (had a previous 2 day ban and i got fucked auto clicking lol). currently in the process of building another pker nub that will be similar just minus the 85 mining no point in doing it again. But rn my new acc is 94 cooking and 10 hp gonna start training after i get 99 just for a dumb cape. might even bot 99 fletch on same acc or diff account for free alchs this time.

at like 75ranged

didnt mean to post it a ton of times my laptop is retarded