Yo

Oppai

How's it going? I'm new here, my feet are green, my horn is tender, a real... abecedarian? I think my thesaurus is a misprint, but it's nice to meet you! I've played Runescape for a extremely long time, and a very long time ago I even botted on my pure account, like pre-bot nuke, I think I used rsbot net? Anyway, thinking about getting back into it, might even throw my hat into the development side a bit more this time (probably would just work on some really niche stuff though). That said, I wanted to start here, because honestly not sure where to start. I also have a really dumb question, while I understand how to bot, to a very small extent how to script, how set work with a vps (well, it's been a minute, but I think I got it), I don't actually know how the current botting situation is. I don't want to run the risk of getting my main account banned, if my bot does, back when I last botted, this simply meant I never traded between the two accounts and everything was fine. Does this still stand true, or should I be doing more to prevent my other accounts from being banned?

Anyway, haven't decided on what account build I'm going with so suggestion on that would be appreciated, I have an obby mauler, so that's the only thing I'm probably not looking to do. Also what's your guys favorite scripts, any good ones I should look at once I get rolling?

To be completely safe, it's always best to use private scripts. If you use public scripts be very frugal with the amount of hours a day you bot on the account. Personally, I try to stay within 1-2hrs a day botting with a public script. That doesn't mean bot an hr with this script, then an hr with another one. I'm talking about total time botting. That's just my method tho.

With a private script you can increase hours obviously.

I've never had a problem with trading between accounts (main to mule, vice versa). Throw junk in the trade as well tho, especially for larger trades.

12 minutes ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

Welcome! <3

If you have just an Obby Mauler, I'd suggest some sort of main as a means to make money (boss hunting, raids, etc.) 

As far as scripts go, I like just about everything both Khal and Czar do, but there are tons of good scripts out there. 

Good luck! 

Ah I also do have a main, although a secondary one probably wouldn't hurt, especially so I can look into botting higher level activities, just noticed a Zulrah bot and Barrow bot both exist. Alright, Khal and Czar, I'll keep note of them, also one of Czar's scripts has already caught my eye, Perfect Magic, man I'd like to just throw that on and let my main get some stun-alch exp for a bit. Anyway thank you!

10 minutes ago, Fearsy said:

Welcome bud :xboge: 

Thank you :xboge: :>

6 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

To be completely safe, it's always best to use private scripts. If you use public scripts be very frugal with the amount of hours a day you bot on the account. Personally, I try to stay within 1-2hrs a day botting with a public script. That doesn't mean bot an hr with this script, then an hr with another one. I'm talking about total time botting. That's just my method tho.

With a private script you can increase hours obviously.

I've never had a problem with trading between accounts (main to mule, vice versa). Throw junk in the trade as well tho, especially for larger trades.

Ooh that's fair yea, high user count on some of these free scripts. By private scripts I hope you simply mean the paid scripts, I have no connections to actually get private private scripts XD But thank you, I'll try to keep that in mind. As for the trading between accounts, I just want to avoid them connecting an account I've botted on to my non-botted main, would rather keep that account from even possibly getting banned, no matter how small the risk honestly. 

14 minutes ago, Oppai said:

Ooh that's fair yea, high user count on some of these free scripts. By private scripts I hope you simply mean the paid scripts, I have no connections to actually get private private scripts XD But thank you, I'll try to keep that in mind. As for the trading between accounts, I just want to avoid them connecting an account I've botted on to my non-botted main, would rather keep that account from even possibly getting banned, no matter how small the risk honestly. 

Paid scripts are also public. A private script is a script you and only you possess.

Get in contact with a script writer on the forums. They would be more than happy to write one for you.

In the forums go to: Scripts/Script Requests/Private Scripts. There's threads there of writers who handle private scripts. Personally, I have one made by @d0zza. Hope this helps you out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SGTTHC said:

Paid scripts are also public. A private script is a script you and only you possess.

Get in contact with a script writer on the forums. They would be more than happy to write one for you.

In the forums go to: Scripts/Script Requests/Private Scripts. There's threads there of writers who handle private scripts. Personally, I have one made by @d0zza. Hope this helps you out!

Ohh I see, interesting, thank you very much! I'll definitely be familiarizing myself with that sub :>

2 hours ago, dailysmoker said:

Welcome lil fella

Hi! Thanks :>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...