Darth's Botting Bank

darthknightl

Hey everyone! I just thought I would give some backstage insight into my botting journey if anyone was wondering about it (probably not but oh well :P). I'll be posting the next botting journal Sunday night so if you've been following that at all then that's the time I'm putting it on OSBot.

My means of obtaining GP is unstable. I'll be honest with you, some days I have 200M+ in the bank, sometimes less than a mill. I have somewhat of a staking addiction which has held me back and boosted me forwards at different times. I am a very, very casual RWT'er and on a good week I might sell 50M. On a bad week(s) I sell nothing at all.

Bank Pic:  https://gyazo.com/bb349275ee18361727589178d5578846

This is what my bank looks like after some solid staking. This picture is from today where I got pretty lucky. I went from 35M to 225M in just a bunch of YOLO's. So after the wins I sold about 120M and kept the other 100 to rebuild the bank to it's former glory. To be honest, most of the time you'd just see empty placeholders. I try to keep enough in there to keep my bot running whether I'm cleaned or not. Maybe I waste some GP on useless items but I am a man of right here, right now. That means I burn through stamina pots and teleports whether I really need to use them or not.

I'm nowhere near where I should be in terms of botting skill (if there is such a thing). The stats at the moment are mostly satisfactory but not ideal.

When I bot I try to keep it as lifelike as possible. That means I'm not going to alch for like 8 hours straight. Basic information but this is something I really would do like less than a year ago.

Botting schedules look something like this:

1 day timeline: 9-10 AM : Usually start out with something non click intensive. Personally in the morning I'm tired and groggy and I don't want to wakeup and alch or something else clicky and boring.

Around 12:00 to 12:30 I come back online and depending on if I'm focusing combat or skills this is where I prefer the click intensive stuff. So I might alch for a bit, set up at NMZ, or maybe bot hebrlore or fishing.

When it gets to about 5:00 PM that's when I do longer botting stints. That means about 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours. 

After this I've already botted for a good 4 hours so if I'm still playing it's all by hand.

That pretty much concludes your V.I.P tour of my botting life! By no means am I suggesting you follow what I'm doing. I'm just as much of a rookie as the next man and just becuase I haven't been banned yet doesn't mean it's not right around the corner. I'll continue to do my best and work towards my goals! Good luck and merry Christmas!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Darren said:

That's a solid process you have at the moment, hopefully you continue enjoying it!

P.s is that a Les Paul as you ava? 

Thanks for the support!

It's a 1978 Les Paul "The Paul" 

My dream guitar if I could ever afford it haha! I fell in love with the walnut body and I've been saving up for it ever since!