(Guide) Botting on Mobile

RONTAG

Okay guys, a lot of users asking in Chat Room & posting about if it possible to bot on OS Mobile when it come out and asking if OSBot will make app when RuneScape Mobile comes out

here are few things you should know

Q: Will OSBot be on Mobile?

A: Never, The Bot will always be only for desktop (Alek answered this, But maybe in future they will post other news!)

Q: Can i bot on Mobile?

A: No (But you can connect to your bot thats on your PC)

Q: Is it FREE?

A: %100

Q: How can i control my OSBot on Mobile?

A:  Heres the Guide:

1- Download Google Chrome on your desktop/laptop whatever you are using

2- Download " Chrome Remote " on your iOS/Android device

3- Create/use your own google account, login to this account to your google chrome and install Google Chrome Remote Add-on (Please download the official one!)

4- Login to the SAME google account you used in desktop on your App, in the smartphone

5- Enjoy watching and controlling your bot on your PC   (It's so easy and cool!)

* I know screen watching and connecting to your PC is something a lot knows about, but some of users here dont know it

Also Chrome Remote use less CPU than any other software like it, i tested all and its rating for the best Remote Software is very high than others.

Edited by RONTAG

What your suggesting is botting on your desktop PC and viewing it from your phone, so it's not botting from your phone.

Alek, the staff, and all the members of OSBot can sing the 12 days of "it'll never happen" ... until it does. If/when one of OSBot's competitors innovates and capitalises on mobile botting, that'll snatch up a large portion of the botting community, because people are attracted to new and innovative technology (like mirror mode). I suspect the reason for any apprehension is due to the amount of work that'd need to be done to get it to work, and whether the turnover would even be worth it.

It's a completely different platform with different inputs, so there'd need to be a bridging between the desktop and smartphone versions of the bot. But once one bot manages it, then their tech will be reverse engineered, studied, and rewritten.

But the opportunity is too good to pass up!

• Mobile-botting
  • Faster to start-up bot (slow pc/laptop booting)
  • Easier controls
  • No more mouse movements = fewer bugs/slow reactions = less suspect
  • Easier to check up on progress
  • Can take control whenever you want (instead of PC running at home where it's out of reach)

There are risks too:

• Capacity - how many bots?
  • Risks - what can Jagex learn about your phone via the app?

I'm optimistic and also opportunistic. I got into learning Java because of botting, so I'd like to try my hand at mobile-botting. :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, liverare said:
Spoiler

What your suggesting is botting on your desktop PC and viewing it from your phone, so it's not botting from your phone.

Alek, the staff, and all the members of OSBot can sing the 12 days of "it'll never happen" ... until it does. If/when one of OSBot's competitors innovates and capitalises on mobile botting, that'll snatch up a large portion of the botting community, because people are attracted to new and innovative technology (like mirror mode). I suspect the reason for any apprehension is due to the amount of work that'd need to be done to get it to work, and whether the turnover would even be worth it.

It's a completely different platform with different inputs, so there'd need to be a bridging between the desktop and smartphone versions of the bot. But once one bot manages it, then their tech will be reverse engineered, studied, and rewritten.

• Mobile-botting
  • Easier controls
  • Can take control whenever you want (instead of PC running at home where it's out of reach)

There are risks too:

I'm optimistic and also opportunistic. I got into learning Java because of botting, so I'd like to try my hand at mobile-botting. :)

Will be interesting to see where this goes, and who would try to innovate first. :o

11 minutes ago, Chikan said:

Will be interesting to see where this goes, and who would try to innovate first. :o

Hopefully an intermediate language will be developed so the bot can run on a desktop, tablet, or IOS/Android smartphone, like JavaScript. :)

Edited by liverare
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, liverare said:

• Mobile-botting
  • Easier controls

There are risks too:

i named the topic " Botting on Mobile " because for whoever is searching for this answer to click on the topic

Alek answered this question and i posted it, And yes maybe in the future other news will posted by the Staff & Mods.

We hope this project gets started soon, but for now his answer was NEVER.

Thank's for comment, hope Mods see it and think about it.

Edited by RONTAG

• 10 months later...
On 12/16/2017 at 8:28 PM, RONTAG said:

i named the topic " Botting on Mobile " because for whoever is searching for this answer to click on the topic

Alek answered this question and i posted it, And yes maybe in the future other news will posted by the Staff & Mods.

We hope this project gets started soon, but for now his answer was NEVER.

Thank's for comment, hope Mods see it and think about it.

no, you named this "(Guide)" Which this has none of. Your title is wrong. 

Anyhow, I hope that someday in the future we will see this, would love to be able to just have my phone running while im at work botting

56 minutes ago, Swedens said:

Recording your clicks on a smartphone and playing the clicks for X amounts of time is not impossible. Basically AHK botting for smartphones, I know it's possible on a jailbreaked iPhone, android probably has it built in already. 

your wrong i do it on my phone, rooted and on android, just download a macro app from the play store and off we go. and if you wish to know what i use its called Frep - finger replay

Edited by manko
added app name

Ankulua is a great clicker bot. Easy image detection and can make swipes and pinch inputs. Also you can write lua scripts to control the bot better. For example using if statements to check hp via image detection before looking for monsters etc.

I just downloaded an apk of the runescape app and managed to extract it and convert it into its java source code using jadx on mobile. Im a complete java noob but couldnt a skilled programmer use that to add botting features and compile a new modded client. As far as i can tell i can just recompile the code as an apk in aide and it will run as intended. And thats just with mobile apps. No telling what someone who knows java and is using a pc could do.