Puro Puro Minigame - [WIP]

Eligeion

Using this thread for the purposes of incentive and a public list of my progress. Needed a new project since Jagex ruined the LDK I had just about finished. Anyway. Puro Puro(Impetuous Impulses) is a hunter minigame with a lot of money to be made. I'll make the thread prettier eventually. Probably...

I have my Associates in Business Administration and I took a year of CS which included a class on Java and a class on Python(Among other things. But those were the languages.). Going to school now to finish my BSBA so this project is on a back burner while that goes on. And since finals are here I've got that. But once winter rolls around I'm going to have a lot more time for pet projects so I'm rolling this out now. 

Modes:

• Catch Em' All: Simple mode that catches the implings closest to you. Options to disable certain implings. Uses all basic features
  • Pure Profit: Captures high tier implings in selected corners. Uses force spawn logic. And basic features.
  • Jar Hunter: Capture closest possible implings. Prioritizes valuable implings. If none exist, captures low level, exchanges for jars, banks when full, repeats. 
  • Helper Mode: Basic options for people who wish to do things by hand. Shows imps on minimap, shows force spawn timers, etc.
  • Ironman Mode: Captures most valuable implings. Opens and trades in jars when needed. Alchs and banks useful items. Drops useless items.

Working || WIP || Not Started

Feature List:

• Custom pathing logic between barriers. 
  • Near-instant imp detection and binding with available spells.
  • Keeps a low level imp in inventory to prevent high level imps from being freed.
  • Teleports for banking(Draynor only currently).
  • World hopping for portal locations(All locations).
  • Alching while idle.
  • Anti-pattern.
  • Customizable delays and timers to make each run unique.
  • Grand exchange support for when out of jars(Probably a useless feature. But I wanted it just in case).
  • Muling support.
  • Random and setable world hopping tiles.
  • Mouse & keyboard camera panning. (Based off of the camera tools by @Lemons & @Ethan07)
  • Custom world hopper. (Based off of Frost Hopper by @FrostBug)
  • Optional misclicking.
  • Dynamic signatures.
  • Spam-Clicking Imps.
  • Stamina/Energy Potion use.
  • Jar Trading.
  • Smart force-spawning.

Toggles:

• Disable/Enable: World Hopping - Camp current world for imps. (Does not change how the script hunts for portals)
  • Disable/Enable: Binding - Use binding spells on imps. (Without this it significantly lowers GP/HR)
  • Disable/Enable: Alching: - Alch any item while idle. (Inputs for items, slider for alching speed, will only be used when world hopping is disabled, and does not affect ironman mode.)
  • Disable/Enable: Drawing - Draws a bright overlay over valid imps. (Disabling improves CPU usage. Useful in helper mode)
  • Disable/Enable: Paint - Draws a paint. (Shows: GP/HR, GP gained, number of each imp caught, time to level, runtime, and version information)
  • Disable/Enable: Spam-clicking - Use smart-randomized spam clicking of the imp. 
  • Disable/Enable: Glory teleporting - Teleports to draynor upon capturing a high level impling to decrease chance of release. (Draynor only.)
  • Disable/Enable: Stamina/Energy potions - Withdraw and use stamina potions while hunting. (Generally not needed too often.)
  • Disable Enable: Jar Trading - Captures a low tier impling to trade in when low on jars. Will only withdraw X jars and cash in when full. (Pretty good idea to use this.)
  • Disable/Enable: Misclicks - Occasionally misclick the imp/clicks the wrong imp. (Not sure it lowers the ban rate, but sure why not)

Pictures:

Spoiler

Will upload once I have some successful tests.

Bugs:

Spoiler
  • Spam clicking has been tedious. It's either too quick, too slow, or too predictable. Working on a solution. 
  • Script will not function properly if the protection imp is released. Working on a solution. Need a better way to check and to trigger a new capture if the imp is released. 
  • Current method I use for magic casting will occasionally fail to select the spell to cast resulting in an error. Working on a solution. Not sure how to get around this one, but looking through Botre's API for inspiration(Even though his is autocasting).  No such luck as of yet, but I feel like the answer lies in widgets.
  • Custom pathing sometimes does not recognize a space if it opens immediately after it does its check. Working on a fix. Not sure how I'm going to go about doing this with my setup, but we'll figure it out. I have an idea, but I might have to rework what I have right now. 

Update: 12/4/2017 --

• Grabbing the index of the targeted imp seems to have worked. I can follow it and catch it 100 percent of the time. Added a check to see if a higher tier imp has spawned and if there is one the bot will go after that instead of for example single mindedly targeting a magpie if a dragon impling has spawned. 

Update: 12/7/2017 --

• A lot more work has been put into this over the last few days. Alching is working perfectly and the speed can be changed with a slider in the GUI(Once I do a GUI). Pathing works fine as it is, I still need a better way to detect spaces. Not totally certain on how to make the world hop tiles setable, but I did setup the areas for force spawning and locations where the bot should hop. There should be enough variety to reduce patterns. I created a muling script for a different project that I have so I'll be using that here, I use a database to decide when to hop and where to go to trade so I'll have to dumb it down a bit, but that part is done as far as I'm concerned. Imp detection is finished, and I have checks for new spawns and I'm going to try to have the bot record spawn locations and send that information to me so I can do more research on that. Binding is still buggy. Before I post again I want to finish with the pathing and the magic, everything else will be a bonus! Looking really good right now though! I'll be uploading pictures with the next post I hope, the paint will be done by then as well. I'm making it so don't expect much <3

Update: 12/12/2017 --

• Very temporarily postponed until I get a paint finished. Then I'll upload a couple proggies :)
Edited by Eligeion
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 12/3/2017 at 3:45 AM, Eligeion said:

Update: 12/7/2017 --

• A lot more work has been put into this over the last few days. Alching is working perfectly and the speed can be changed with a slider in the GUI(Once I do a GUI). Pathing works fine as it is, I still need a better way to detect spaces. Not totally certain on how to make the world hop tiles setable, but I did setup the areas for force spawning and locations where the bot should hop. There should be enough variety to reduce patterns. I created a muling script for a different project that I have so I'll be using that here, I use a database to decide when to hop and where to go to trade so I'll have to dumb it down a bit, but that part is done as far as I'm concerned. Imp detection is finished, and I have checks for new spawns and I'm going to try to have the bot record spawn locations and send that information to me so I can do more research on that. Binding is still buggy. Before I post again I want to finish with the pathing and the magic, everything else will be a bonus! Looking really good right now though! I'll be uploading pictures with the next post I hope, the paint will be done by then as well. I'm making it so don't expect much <3

More stuff has gone down. Well on the way to having some longer successful runs! :)

Edited by Eligeion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...