Cheap OSRS Gold $0.80/M

Mikey Forsaken

On 12/23/2018 at 12:45 AM, dimka5112 said:

bought 30m! thanks!

Being Messaged on Skype by the Person, Have sold Gold to him in the past but he is wanting me to go first, which is pretty weird. when i told him "No" he said that mods told him to never go first, after looking at his account he has a bad review so i refused his business as i do not want to be scammed 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikey Forsaken said:

Being Messaged on Skype by the Person, Have sold Gold to him in the past but he is wanting me to go first, which is pretty weird. when i told him "No" he said that mods told him to never go first, after looking at his account he has a bad review so i refused his business as i do not want to be scammed 

You're wrong, i said "You can go first or we can use a MM" , as you can tell im in a dispute right now because i got scammed $208

Please dont twist my words and try to make me look like a bad guy, ill take my business elsewhere.

I didnt say mods told me never go first on anyone, they told me never go first on anyone that has 10-15 feedback.

Edited by dimka5112

4 minutes ago, dimka5112 said:

You're wrong, i said "You can go first or we can use a MM" , as you can tell im in a dispute right now because i got scammed $208

Please dont twist my words and try to make me look like a bad guy, ill take my business elsewhere.

I didnt say mods told me never go first on anyone, they told me never go first on anyone that has 10-15 feedback.

But you have already bought gold off me, im even the person who told you how to file ur claim and show that you never got your Gold on Paypal to get your money back, You were acting weird in the chat and yes you are in a dispute, but you have not won that and once i seen the negative mark i dident want ur business but i felt that people should know how strang you were acting as i have sold tons of gold and never had someone acting like you were

9 minutes ago, Mikey Forsaken said:

But you have already bought gold off me, im even the person who told you how to file ur claim and show that you never got your Gold on Paypal to get your money back, You were acting weird in the chat and yes you are in a dispute, but you have not won that and once i seen the negative mark i dident want ur business but i felt that people should know how strang you were acting as i have sold tons of gold and never had someone acting like you were

I get it its totally cool, im not acting weird i said lets use a Middle man? how is that weird lmao.

13 minutes ago, Mikey Forsaken said:

It was the fact you asked me to go first and u have a Negative mark, Again like i said on Skype sorry for any in convenience, we just did not want to do business till the Mark is resolved as we do not want any charge backs on Gold  

its all good if u dont want to use a MM, I just wanted to buy your 8m. Ill go somewhere else