Who will do Nature Spirit for 200k 07?

Spectre

10 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Hmmm, so you're the one who wanted me to do nature spirit for you for 200k............ LOL

LOL everyone on this thread who said they would do it really cheap is banned now hahahahah

I had someone do some for 200k and everything went smoothly :)

That is funny though, but I still find it funnier that you think you deserve to get paid 23m/h per account which you can easily play 4+ at once. It's a game. Your prices are wack.

Edited by purplewatilla

14 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

I had someone do some for 200k and everything went smoothly :)

That is funny though, but I still find it funnier that you think you deserve to get paid 23m/h per account which you can easily play 4+ at once. It's a game. Your prices are wack.

Hmmm.. I dont see any feedback for it. And I'm happy that you found someone to do it for you that cheap, congrats. 

As you can see above, everyone who said they would be willing to do it that cheap was either a scammer or ban evader. I don't need an order from you, I only deal with people who are sane in the head anyways.

5 hours ago, Spectre said:

Hmmm, so you're the one who wanted me to do nature spirit for you for 200k............ LOL

LOL everyone on this thread who said they would do it really cheap is banned now hahahahah

4 hours ago, Spectre said:

Hmmm.. I dont see any feedback for it. And I'm happy that you found someone to do it for you that cheap, congrats. 

As you can see above, everyone who said they would be willing to do it that cheap was either a scammer or ban evader. I don't need an order from you, I only deal with people who are sane in the head anyways.

Don’t worry about him, he runs his mouth in the incorrect places and wonders why he gets warning points. Next time you should just make an order via me and I’ll sort it, I think he forgets that time is money.

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Spectre said:

4 *  200k, math never was your strong suit, eh? Minimum feedback is 1m.

4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Don’t worry about him, he runs his mouth in the incorrect places and wonders why he gets warning points. Next time you should just make an order via me and I’ll sort it, I think he forgets that time is money.

I'm well aware, my point is just that his time playing a video game isn't worth as much as he thinks it is. Good job misrepresenting my argument and building up that straw-man to tear down! Good jobb!111!!1 so prowd of u hony doIng gr8 in dEbaTe klass!111 brb headed to the bar

Edited by purplewatilla

11 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

4 *  200k, math never was your strong suit, eh? Minimum feedback is 1m.

I'm well aware, my point is just that his time playing a video game isn't worth as much as he thinks it is. Good job misrepresenting my argument and building up that straw-man to tear down! Good jobb!111!!1 so prowd of u hony doIng gr8 in dEbaTe klass!111 brb headed to the bar

Oh, you are?

No one said that playing a video game is "worth what you would think" either. I think you will find you're the one playing the straw-man dumb ass.